Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

10/10

would buy feature film

c'étais très bon

This is really beautiful and it touched me. I am glad you did this. Ne lache pas, toi et ton equipe est formidable.

In one word: Brilliant.

I can't even begin to explain how much I want this to be a full-length 90 minute movie.
The story, from what I could gather, is amazing: action, fighting, emotionality -- it's all there!
The flow of the characters' movements, along with the art style really remind of Mr. Miyazaki's works. The movements of that gooey legged worm thing, particularly reminded me of No-Face's chase scene in "Spirited Away".
All in all, everything else is simply awe-inspiring. I can't get enough of this art style!

I really, REALLY, hope that making this into a full hour and a half movie is in your plans for the future! I will be there to watch the living hell out of it!

Simply, incroyable!

aw geez, bro, make this a game! IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. BIUTIFUL.