Reviews for "Megapope"

this is preety funny. minus half a star because of my confusion if this is just a joke or mocking the christian religion. (i am a christian btw)

This was weird, funny, and endearing at the same time. Good job! I don't know why everyone is balking at the loading time. They could always do something else while it loads. I'm assuming its the Maya and Adobe After Effects touches you put on the video that contributed to the big file size and peoples complaining. Perhaps you could look for Flash only solutions if you are using the newest version of Flash. There is a quite a few effects and 3D libraries.

But anyways good job.

Hi-la-rious!

Well done! It was funny, I love the character design of Megapope!
Funny scenes, like the speech scene! Also, some very nicely animated scenes, although it seems other scenes were less nicely animated, but this was probably due to deadlines or something.

I hope there will be more of Megapope! I've become a fan!

LordSpew responds:

Yeah. I could blame it on deadlines but that shouldn't be an excuse. Shortcuts were taken.

EXCELLENT.

Man I saw Fisthead but you've really outdone yourself here. Everything is perfect. The frame to frame animation is smooth and beautiful (by the way what animating software do you use?) and I love the look and style of it all, visually it's perfect. Voices were well done and the premise was really fun and light. Amazing job!!! Hope to see more in the near future Sir. :)

-K

LordSpew responds:

I used Flash 5, Adobe After Effects, and Maya. Thanks!