Reviews for "Megapope"

that was cool, i dont realy care about all this jesus cud but this is still pretty cool.

A WIZARD!?!

Good job! I absolutely loved the battle animation! Can somebody please turn this into an AdultSwim show?

Great movie man.. I watched this on youtube before it popped up here and enjoyed the crap out of it then as well.
The problem with most of the catholic / "christian" horde that bash this is that they aren't rational or smart enough to think for themselves, so they rely on a 2000 year old book that borderlines the stupidity of scientology to think for them. And when you make fun of their "god" all hell breaks loose and you get idiotic reviews.

LordSpew responds:

haha I understand where you are coming from. But I know many smart people who are religious and that is okay by me. Everyone has a different way of thinking. Some people are just more easily offended than others.

I know how difficult it is to make a funny, fluid, well-paced, action-packed animation, nonetheless an 8m minute one. But LordSpew, you pull it off magnificently! Great work, hope you got an A+++

LordSpew responds: