Reviews for "Megapope"

Wow, this video is not funny. If jesus were, real like the bible claims, he wouldnt be talking like some unintelligent twelve y/o that can't even string two sentences together and sounds like Aziz Ansari that tries too hard to be funny in that Seth Rogan film observe and report which was TOTAL CRAP just like this poor excuse of an animation.

REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk.

It's kind of hard to not be rude to someone like you, LordSpew. You're insulting people's religions but don't like anyone insulting yours like the hypocrite you are and making jesus sound like he'd be a moronic person that can't speak without using vulgar language or yelling at every single little thing and acting like some autistic child.

I am giving this video a completely low-score. It was not only unfunny and uncreative but it was a sad excuse for you to post a video with crap animation in it. You didn't even colorize the mans beard properly.

You can't even animate proper eye functions without trying to hope that no one will notice how they end up going out of order or how the characters look like dr. katz animated characters when they walk.

LordSpew responds:

Animations by genesisofpain- 0.
Only favorited video- A sonic dragonball z fan video.

You sound like an angry baby man with his dick all bent up. HAha I won't be a jerk if you show any inkling that you know what respect is. Anyone that put their work online deserves at least the acknowledgement that they have the confidence to put their work up for the world to criticize, You have not a single thing online. I don't know, this shit might suck and, yeah, it might offend someone. But you say some uncalled for snobby shit with absolutely nothing to warrant it. Make sure you have a pedestal under your feet before you stand on top of it. Feel free to watch my videos as many times as you want and be angry about them. I love when people feel ANYTHING for my work. Whether it is hate or love. I respond back to videos to make sure people know they are dealing with a person, not a cartoon that wont acknowledge their comments. I respond back to idiots to tell them they are just that, and to people who appreciate the work I do to say thank you for the support. You have your oppinion and you have voiced it loudly for everyone to read. I am going to do the same:

Your opinion is dumb.

Now that was seriously messed up.

Animation was awesome. Not sure about the 3D modelled rooms but otherwise great

I'm wondering if you can make a mega buddha as your next project :>

Highly amusing.

Some parts of the animation were a bit sloppy, and the voice acting could've been better. Other than that, a very high quality animation.

I like the ending. The Pope (or Megapope) can say anything and all those idiots will jizz in their pants over it anyway. Ah, but stupid people. They make the world go 'round.