Reviews for "Megapope"

this has nothing at all to do with christianity XD but its entertaining anyways.

Awesome!!! Something I noticed though, when he pushed Judas out the window. It looked like Luffy from One Piece, you know the manga. Was it intentional?

LordSpew responds:

hahaha no that wasn't intentional. That is funny though. You are right.

I want to see this as a regular show on Adult Swim or Comedy Central or something! Holy bouncing balls that was so well animated, the voices were perfect, a hilarious plot... Did I mention your animation was perfect? :D The movements, flow, characters~ *joygasms*

LordSpew responds:

Thanks man! I hope you make you joygasm more in the future

Well animated funny plot, fluid movement in fighting scenes...AMAZING keep it up Sean!

Had it all. Well done!