Reviews for "Megapope"

F-ing Epic. This needs to become a serious series.

I'm a southern baptist, and I personally think that this was friggin amazing! This guy got it right. sure it's a shot at orginized religion, but even in the Bible, all throughout, Jesus preaced to the sinners and walked among the damned so that his countanace would shine upon them, and the majority of these were the very priests and cardnials and bishops of the cloth. those who had turned away from the very God that they worshipped in favor of a more materialistic deity known as money. God would definitely approve of this because it shows him being a leader to his people. A very deranged leader, but a leader nonetheless. and despite the higher ups in the corporate religion trying to do away with those they found disfavor in, Jesus A.K.A Megapope, wins in the end anyway. You are awesome sir. thank you for this. I'M A WIZARD!

LordSpew responds:

Hahah finally someone who has some sense! ahhaha Yeah man its just a cartoon. A appreciate the support. Thank you <3

If you're offended by this film, I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. There are tons of other films out there that are actually hateful towards religions. This is poking fun. In no way shape of form is it malicious. I'm sorry, but I've sat through incredibly racist films (Birth of a Nation or even Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarves) and I haven't been offended as much as you catholics. You people need to sit back and learn how to laugh at yourselves for once. It's okay to make fun of other religions but when it comes to your own it's absolutely not funny or tolerable? Please.

Anyway, great film here. The animation, humor, and music are top notch. Easily one of the best animated pieces I've seen this year.

And as a final note to anyone else who wants to say "Oh this is terrible omg I'm so offended!", think before you start reviewing things on here as if your an actual well-respected film critic and your opinion matters. Most of you kids don't even have any animations yourselves to back up anything you say. Try doing something of this magnitude and be successful first.

Okay I'm done with this. Keep up with the good work.

luv u

I don't know where to begin, is all just very great, but is really that ok to joke about Jesus and that kind of stuff yeah do doing here?

what the....? great animation to some extent but I'm a christain and i find this pretty offensive if you chose like jewish or muslin i would have laughed my ass off

LordSpew responds:

Thats messed up ahhahaha.