Reviews for "Guild Dungeons"

One Question...What the heck is a Boggin?!?! They're one of my favorite troops in the game, but I looked up "Boggin" into google, and I got monster trucks? They seem like they would make great fantasy creature.

Hyptosis responds:

I made them up, they're a race in my fantasy world. Thanks!

Yeah good game this is great.

to put my review in a nutshell:great game,its got potential,but lacks a few things that can help make it more entertaining.as far as the heroes go,they should be researched instead of hired.there can possibly be potential to call them generals while using certain buildings to hire random commanders with random traits and skills,bolstering a much more challenging game.and the more you use them the more their weakpoints get stronger by leveling up.example:a ranged unit whos weak in melee is thrusted into battle enough times to the point where her close range combat can be stronger.the resource gathering seems more like a chore then a resource gathering and should be implemented to where the set it and forget it idea can really dish out the resources.in all honesty i fell asleep because i couldnt build the fortress.that says something about the time consumption on the resources alone.yes i understand that dungeons yield loot but it needs a more balance to this game when your trying to build troops. lastly if you are unable to balance the resources,might i suggest having a realtime construction que?upn this give my final thought:this is a great game and if polished or if a sequal is made to fix the features of this current installment it can go a really long way to possibly being the next evony or next major facebook game.keep at it and try to learn a little coding.im sure ya will do fine in the future.^^

I really like this game so far even if I now suddenly failed with a quest and still don't know why exactly...but this kind of adds to the adventure and prevents from boredom so all good ;)

Stone and Iron are really rare but I'm drowning in Cheese and you can sell 1 cheese for 5 gold which is incredibly nice and helps a lot. The pace is kind of slow at times though and I really needed some time to get into the tactic but then again, normally I'm not a big fan of those games but you made some nice touches like the leader characters, the well thought quests and the art style

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you so much! I'd like to one day rebuild this game and learn from my mistakes, but it takes SO LONG to make a game like this. :D

Sir i love this and it's #2 but i must tell you you SHOULD have kept Shiro he was my favorite leader

Hyptosis responds:

Haha, I'm glad you liked him! I'll try to have him return in future games. :P He was actually a character from a comic I made as kid, back in highschool some 15 years ago.