Reviews for "Guild Dungeons"

This game was one of the funniest games I have played, it had a lot of good, the poor henchmens deaths were humorous, and sometimes very dark! D: The premise was cool, it reminded me of one of the ultima games, just heh minus the headless jerks! I was pretty bad at the game, but I found it really enjoyable and just ingeneral i think you did a really good job with this. But here's what I think should be added, just as a suggestion if you make a second one! possibly a market building to get better deals, and hiring merchants to have the sales go better or have thievery in it. Possibly, hiring mercenaries to do the job, but being there like thieves, they can't always be trusted, hmm, possibly having to go to war? just a minor thing, doctors on missions would be fun, a little balancing out some thing. What else hmm, I think possibly making a king, or queen avatar? having dungeon creatures attack your city? Having guards to be hire able, possible assassination attempts which will like lose -5 loyality to citizens cause they think the city isn't safe. Possibly more units in the game to have, I mean don't get me wrong you had a lot! of great units, I think bouges and gnomes had to be my favorite. Possibly more leaders? But that is all i can think of, as this game is far to addicting to not wanna continue to play more. I look forward to your future works in other games!

Very good addicting game, maybe add a few more units with new abilities specifically like an actual archer maybe? A few more buildings with different abilities and maybe come under attack sometimes? Not by bandits but monsters/other towns or something. A guild dungeons 2 would be amazing as is great game also maybe i missed something but shiro compared to russel seems a bit overpowered? Should have to buy or have a salary for better leaders.

Its awesome but i think you should:Add a buy/sell by 5 and 10 etc. and more mages? Overall I think its good and addicting 5/5

You're a natural

Even though you had no idea what you were doing, this is better than most experienced video makers can hope to make. It's simple yet a treat, and the details are so exact that it lets you know everything you can know about who you're working with, and what they are. The only thing is that the art of the soldiers is a little simple, but it's still more detailed than a lot of art I've seen here.

Good game; No ending though?

Well besides all the complaints that every one else had and I mostly agree'd with such as: trading, troop buying, ect.

I also would have liked to see more integration of story line with the Heros. They seemed cool but not often did they do anything at all. The same with the weapon and armor. I mean I put the relay helm on my casters and doesn't even mention them being more of a help in battle.

Also I have to laugh at all the people who wasted their time getting thousands of each troop. I just beat the game with a count of *Spoiler* Henchmen: 500Conscripts: 1400 Boggins: 400 Warriors: 2000 Battle Masters: 300Thieves: 100 Gladiators: 350 Cultists: 0 Thumpers: 300 Maulers:300 Destroyers: 500 Gnomes: 900Mage: 10 Clerics: 30 Knights: 400
Lead by Singer using the white staff and chain coif then adding the spell enchantment Magical Bomb(Flame,Shard,Bone,Chance.)

Lastly So after I beat the final quest no ending? Not even an ending screen of "You Won!" Sheesh. But all in all great game i'll give you a 8/10 due to the problems mentions by the masses.