Reviews for "Puzzling War"

Wow..

Was pretty fun till I got to the third level on each side...then I'd just get completely annihilated...I went back and did the other path, thinking that would help, but it didn't. I upgraded my units, get combos over and over again, and they run right through my units. Then I just stopped and looked at the AI's side, and it's just getting every possible combo instantly without even pausing. This game is retarded.

pretty good

nothing breathtaking but still was a good diversion

Really fun

One of the best puzzle games I have played. Keep it up.

great game

this is awesome

fun but needs work

It definitely kept my attention, but it felt too short in my opinion. Also the power ups were a bit of a nuisance, they didn't feel like they were helpful in the matches.