Reviews for "Puzzling War"

OMG! You are amazing!!!

Like the title says you are amazing!! You've managed to combine 2 of my most favorite types of game together:D A bejeweled RPG!! That is soo addicting but I agree with djkagero2001. Its a bit sad that the chars only get to lvl 3. Ah well you cant have anything in a game....unfortunately...:( Well Keep Up the Good Work!!!!

This is a cute Puzzle game

Puzzles are so much fun. this is awesome. its getting ten stars :-)

great puzzle...adventure?

This game was great i wouldn't expect more from a flash game but i just hated the fact that when i upgraded my guys the enemy got the upgrades as well.

The stuff you buy in the shop only lasted one game this would be ok if it was not so expensive.

I like how you can see the fight at the top of the game that was very clever.

The blue and silver people just seem to blur together once you have upgraded them.

4/5 9/10 great game.

Excellent!!

Better than other games!!

Not Bad But...

This game reminds me a lot of Puzzle Quest, but with 8-bit graphic characters. This game is VERY addictive, but it has some minor flaws:

1. Having the characters only have 3 levels when upgrading.

2. There seems to be a bug still in the game. If you make a match at the last second of a game, it will automatically dispatch that character on the next stage.

3. Randomizing the board after each game would be extremely helpful, as I got frustrated when the CPU would get combos a second into the next round.