Reviews for "Puzzling War"

Fun

Good game, quick, medals are time consuming but easy.

I acquired "Elusive" in game (it shows on the achievement page), but did not reward me on Newgrounds. =/

not bad

Cool little game to pass the time, but you don't have enough time to see what's going on at the top of the game

Excellent but unbalanced

Love the concept, love the visual style.

The gameplay needs to be tweaked, however. As it stands, this game is about nothing more than getting lucky. Combos from falling tiles rack up so much faster than the tiles swap manually, that it is impossible to win by sending one unit at a time, however strong. Being able to swap tiles while others are falling might fix this.

I wish I could quit you...

Super fun, super addicting. Well done!

Maybe I'm too good at matching games, but I feel like this was a bit on the easy side. It was still engaging, but I never really thought I was going to lose.

And as a gameplay and stylistic suggestion, some of the tiles looked a lot alike when you really need to start moving them quickly... It was obvious you put color schemes into each class, but maybe you could even tint the pieces on the game board toward their respective colors? It would make them a lot easier to tell apart and match once things get heated. Other than that, this was a fun, well-developed game.

Ya know what

I like it and as far as i've seen i don't really have a problem, save seeing my people fight while trying to deploy them.