Reviews for "Puzzling War"

Nice

I like what you did with a rather old game. Very creative, I liked the combination of genres.

Keep up the great work! :)

Cool and different!

I was thinking at first this was going to be a turn-taking RPG but it turned out to be something much better. I enjoyed these kinds of games and it was funny to hear the little sounds and stuff you made when they disappeared. I was a bit confused about the achievements, but they just showed up in a different way. I also liked how the game gave us hints on what to do next. The biggest strength is that it is extremely original and different than anything I have ever played. You really are motivated to find the combinations as fast as possible.

Nice but

five match is broken

Lacking in difficulty...

Awesome and addicting game, but I was able to beat every single level without a single upgrade... and I did it in less than half an hour. If you would've given me more of a challenge, you would've gotten ten stars, but you earned the other nine for sure! All you would've needed were a few difficulty settings...

I had fun with this game.

I had a lot of fun with this game,it was a rather simple puzzle game with the small grid and being rather easy to find combos but i loved the design of it with the medieval atmosphere and the music was nice too,i also really liked the speed of it being rather quick but real smooth too to keep you on your toes,overall i enjoyed this game very much and think you did a swell job. :)