Reviews for "Puzzling War"

Needs some work

You have a lot of potential here. The matching/spawning system is a great idea, but the matching sprites are really awful. The colors are bland which make the board hard to pay attention to and a lot of the sprites look just like each other with a slight change. You should consider revising your color scheme is you make a sequel or an updated version, as I am sure that there were other people who experienced my frustrations. Overall, 5/10 for the great concept but lacking execution. Would love to see more from you in the future!

it sucks

the matching system is weird

cool

I like the game and love the concept, but once i got about half way into it the computer matches things so fast I never had a chance on anything. I had too hard a time telling the sprites apart. I think it would be betterif the tiles were brightly colored tiles with easily distinguishable symbols on them, and then the sprites could still fight on the top.

smoottt

It's a good game. And if you don't want to reset much use no shop. it make's it easy to play. But after al nice done!

Stylish

I can really imagine playing this on a hand-held devise as some sort of Final Fantasy marketing spin-off thing. It has that kind of feel.

IMO it'd be better if the items were "held" by the characters rather than took on new tiles. That way matching with the character holding the item would activate it but the game wouldn't become harder.

I'd love for there to be more character levels, if they weren't so expensive or if the game was longer, that way the 4/5 tile bonus could be stacked onto the levels you've bought rather than fixed.

If you were to make the game longer then monster characters for the enemy might make the game more varied and tactical as would having more player characters that can be unlocked and then chosen from to the 5-man line up.

The game has a loads of potential.