Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Very good

This is a very interesting and well designed interactive tutorial. Very usefull for amateur musicians looking for a quick learning tool. Excellent !

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Great job on your RAC entry too, I loved it. Means a lot coming from a musician such as yourself!

Thanks for the review!

this was amazing

awesome game so fun!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Lol, I don't know if you're just messing with me, but I chose this catagory because it said interactive. But, I still thank you kind sir.

Whoa.

Okay, that is a good way to get people started in playing music, you should help people out by uploading full tutorials of songs for piano and guitar. That would be useful and understandable opposed to some of the other tutorials out there.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Hmm, Maybe I should take some of my piano and guitar songs and teach people with an example huh? I will definatly need to expand on this subject as I can see frmo the reviews I'm getting, so check in soon!

short and sweet

AWESOME

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! I have read many tutorials and they just don't get to the point. I wanted to teach people how to read music, and most people want to learn fast. So, I thought it'd be a good idea to just TEACH them without them have to read a wall of text.

Thanks for the review

Not bad!

It certainly is pretty interesting to know that Flash is being used for great works such as this one. I'm no music expert but I believe you managed to cover a good amount of material. It went to the point, and explained in good detail while still keeping it simple so it wasn't confusing at all. It was very appealing visually and the illustrations helped in getting the message through.

However, there were some bugs in the flash. The menu wasn't working properly. I clicked for the tab tutorial and all I got was a blank screen. The Back button also had some problems as well as the audio. The music kept playing over itself.

Overall, it was a good tutorial. I'm planning on learning to play the guitar pretty soon, and this really caught my attention. If anything, I would just like you to expand the tutorial so it covers more basics, specially for the tab part! Good luck on your future projects.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks for the bug update! I had tested it, but I must have overlooked it. I'll fix this ASAP. I still am kinda new to flash (even with a brainbench certification in it) so I apologize ^^;

I think I will make a more in depth tab flash movie, so stay tuned!

Thanks for the bug report ;-)