Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Brilliant!

As a musician myself I really appreciated this, you really took it down to basics and taught in the best way possible, flash looks good too, the only problem i came across is that if you get through it all quickly, and then go back to the start using the button you've provided the Background Music overlaps.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, but I've added a stop music button for that problem now, but thanks for the report!

I'm glad you can appreciate this, make it all worthwhile =)

Thank you!

It all came back to me after I went thru the game once. I truly appreciate this flash. I have many friends who could use this. Its very well made, and the way you did the "remember the notes" is the way I was taught so many many years ago. (like 13 years ago).

Thank you again!!

Peace
UndergroundSound

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! Yea, one of my old best friends mom was a music teacher, and she taught me those tricks to help remember stuff back in 3rd grade, and I STILL remember them lol.

glad it helped, and thanks for the review

Great

Thank you! Now I have somethign shove up people faces when they complain that learning how to read notes is to hard :p.
Great job dude.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! Totally do that, for real. I don't really understand what's so hard about it, but I try to make it as easy as possible.

Respects

The intro creeped me out. The idea isn't bad (i might give tabs a try.) Good concept and the overlapping music coincidentally sounded like Steve Reich.

Darkmaster603 responds:

The overlapping music is something I just don't know how to control. I'm glad the intro creeped you out, that was the intention lol. You really should start doing music, it's great fun!

Thanks for the review

good's

wowz, you know music, flash and coding command to make this movie and you still like that, make such an awesome, easy-to-understand tutorial?
where the hell did you came from?
that was pretty good and rich on info...
So u got my 5/5 points.. grats for the coolness and first flash project's awesomeness

Darkmaster603 responds:

heh. Well, the code is simple, probably very messy, and I have an excellent guitar/music theory teacher. I'm glad you liked the tutorial, and I hope you find use in it!

Thanks for the kind words and review =)