Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Well done

This was really good, I'm gonna need some going through it to remember everything but you made it really easy, thanks!

Thanks!

nice

really helpful. thank you for making it easier also

I'm glad it's helpful =)

good job :D

really useful tutorial, and it was pretty nice looking, especially for your first time.
I didn't have the patience to learn all of that stuff, but that's probably because I just got out of school a few days ago. Which really isn't your fault :)

Darkmaster603 responds:

Well, I hope you spend time to learn it! music is great,

thanks for the review!

You play crazy train the same way I do...

This is way good. Especially for a first flash, one problem I noticed. When you're learning tab, the button that I figure should say something like, next, or continue, just says menu. I'd fix that, It's no biggie though. You should get together with some people and make a whole bunch of random tutorials for stuff, like making chili, panning for gold, blacksmithing. I'm not being serious but It's a pretty good idea.
This is a helpful tutorial for someone who can't read tab, and may even draw in a few newcomers to the site, that is, if things on the site show up in searches...
Great flash, kudos to you.

Thanks!

useful!!!

very thouroughly explained! much appreciated help on the tab stuff. was confused for the longest time.

Yay, now i don't have to go looking for alternate chord stuffs for my songs!

*now rocking to "Crazy 8s" by Mae*

Thanks man.

Darkmaster603 responds:

No problem! I'm glad you found use in this!

I'll get more in depth with tablature in my next tutorials, explaining EVERYTHING you'll need to know!

Thanks for the review!