Reviews for "Barbarian Bob [Remake]"

Fun

It a was fun game and it killed a few minutes for me, I found a glitch when I was fighting the boss two of his guards got on me and attacked me one stroke after the other. I was constantly getting hit and could not move or hit back so I died with them and the boss constantly hitting me. I had never played the original game but this one was pretty good.

Skribble-Style responds:

Ah, I'll be sure to fix that one, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Pretty Good Game

It is a pretty good game but you say that you updated boss spawning glitch...but that is still there. It is strange that enemies can attack you from behind so there's no use jumping behind them.

Skribble-Style responds:

Yeah people are reporting that they are still having the issue, even though it works on my end, so Im still looking in to what it could be. I've added that behind-attack bug to the list too. Thanks for pointing that one out, I don't know how I missed it. It's obvious to me now that having a good sized team of testers is an important thing, as we can all see that people are having vastly different experiences with the game.

Thanks to everyone for noting the bugs and still giving fair reviews!

Much better than the other one.

I liked a lot the other barbarian Bob, and this one is better, liked very much the parrying thing, but sincerely i prefer the other one's music, this one's was a bit irritable.

Skribble-Style responds:

Yeah a lot of people didn't like the music. That's fair enough too, I can definitely see how it would grate on some people who aren't in to that kind of thing.

Unfortunately for you all, I like the music that Michael makes, so it stays! :)

Very happy that you liked the game, thanks for playing it!

pretty good

But when i died during a boss battle, i went back and the boss didnt spawn at all. I couldnt keep moving

Skribble-Style responds:

Thanks for the bug dude, I've added it to the list of bugs I'm compiling so I can fix them all in one go.

Glad you enjoyed the game at least a little bit :D

it's ok

you have to improve more in the gameplay

Skribble-Style responds:

How would you recommend I do that? Do you think you attack too slow? Not enough range? Not fast enough?

I do take all crits from the comments seriously and want to find out how to make the game better for everyone, so if you want to just send me a PM and outline the things you didn't really like about the gameplay.

Thanks for the comment!