Reviews for "Barbarian Bob [Remake]"

I love the game, but that parry window is tiny

I couldn't beat the first level...I did choose hard difficulty, but still, the parry window is minuscule and the there were multiple times when I was being hit 8-9-10 times in one combo with no ability to move or get out of the way. Not to mention a the beginning there was so much crap in the way I couldn't see what I was doing. I'm going to favorite this and vote 5 because it is a very well done game and I'm really loving it, but yes, there is room for improvement (not that I could do even half as good. Keep up the awesome work.

Skribble-Style responds:

You'll be happy to know I've extended the parry window and toned down the attack rate of the enemies in the version Im currently working with.

And the crap that was getting in your way was made that way for a reason ;)

Cheers for the comment! And I definitely agree there is room for improvement.

Good enough

While I admit it was simply frustrating with those stupid jumps (inside the tree, I couldn't get anywhere!), but the premise was enjoyable enought at least.

Skribble-Style responds:

I'll make the tree part a little easier :D
I'll play around with the jumping mechanics too.

Cheers for the input good sir.

some bugs

the game is good but it has some bugs

4/5 9/10

Skribble-Style responds:

The force is strong in this one.

nice game

but it turn incredbly boring after some time...the over all way he moves is fucking lame it got a nice comcept but the way we have to fight made me sleep ¬¬

next time make a thro sword

next time please make a thro sword ability you buy with money!
i couldn't get past the huge guy with his guards and wont be able to without the throing sword abbility!
good game but needs some extra ummph.
9/10 4/5