Reviews for "Barbarian Bob [Remake]"

Good audio

it was good, but not great. Anyway, can u link the soundtrack of the main menu? i really like it

Skribble-Style responds:

I'm getting Micronaut to upload his tracks soon, just check his profile in a day or so.

couple of thing to improve

the enemies did not get "stunned" like you do when you get hit and i found very difficult to kill my enemies in easy mode, also you cannot block while in the air,

the music gets really SUPER ANNOYING try something that isn't such a small and irritating loop.

all in all i'll give this game a 6

Awesome game

This was very enjoyable though it had simple character design but had great gameplay and i like the idea of having a difficulty selection and you can customize your controls also the addition of some medals is swell too,overall a great game i would most certainly play more than once,you all did an excellent job on this game.

Skribble-Style responds:

Glad it enjoyed it and that it all worked well for you, Molotov! Some people have been having a few issues with it.

Love it

Great game with stylish graphics just the combat system could be better.
The medals are cool to.

Great game! But there's a few glitches...

Hey! I fell in love with Barbarian Bob back in 2005 and it's one of the games that inspired me to become a flash game designer. Thanks for re-doing this :)

I played it on easy but still couldnt get very far. The reason is that quite often I just can't shield. I'll have to do a 360 first before I can block again. I'd get hit once or twice everytime because of this. It happened to me with almost every enemy. Very frustrating. My game ended when I fell off a cliff :( I clicked on the continue button, but for some reason poor Bob appears off screen probably below the screen somewhere and just falls to his death again, because I'll automatically end up at the game over screen once more. I tried this a couple of times, but poor Bob just wont appear on a stable platform to continue from...

I like the new backgrounds and it's also nice to see the old ones there as well :) The music is funny and weird, I like it :)

- SeethingSwarm

Skribble-Style responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll definitely put that on the list of bugs to check. Very much appreciated, sir!