Reviews for "Barbarian Bob [Remake]"

Great game

barbarian bob is one of the best flash games out there but the remake made it even better

Thanks! :D

some bugs, but it is good

always a fan of barbarian bob, but i did notice some glitches and bugs:

1. When you kill the archer, you gain the loot, but the archer is still firing at you

2. In the courtyard hard mode, you fall off on the center platform, and you keep on falling (the screen starts to go upwards, and you cannot restart.)

3. No end to the zonbies. I held a personal best of 50 zombies slain, but they always respawn.

4. With the 2nd boss, barbarian bob continuously swings until all of the lives ae lost.

Otherwise, a very enjoyable game. 9/10, 4/5

Skribble-Style responds:

Thanks for the list of bugs, man! Some of those are pretty weird, I'll see if I can figure out what might be causing them.

As for the zombie mode, there is a timer at the top, and you have to survive for that amount of time. There are also orange objects that appear that give you time if you hit them.

cong song

cool game but the controws are too hard what i mean is it;s hard to kill anybody with out dieing cool game thro but whats the name of the song that keeps plsying

Sweet!

Finally came out: i did notice that it dosent save your achivements in game, is that a bug or a feature? Either way, I think I'll spend some time to re-beat it so I can get the Secret Character.
Great Game, prolly my favorite on NG. Keep it up.

Yeah it's a bug T__T

I'm working on it at the moment!

Nice game!

usually in this kind of games you just have to run and press 1 button to attack. Nice that "somebody" did add parry and block ^^ Good that ppl cant complete every game just by running and spamming: A or space :P (sry my crappy english ^^) Anyways great game! 4/5 10/10

Skribble-Style responds:

No worries, I understood you fine. Glad you liked the formula and had fun!