Reviews for "Prison of Industry"

love the art style!any other ideas you have?

TheMillz responds:

Got a horror/underwater adventure just starting up, and an "inside the body" brawler finishing up soon :)

Very nice

I thought it was very well done, I didn't encounter any glitches or anything. I thought the adrenaline thing was really cool. Got a little annoyed when I kept messing up tricks though. But overall pretty awesome game to play.

Only suggestion that would make it even better is if it became more fast paced.

Thanks bro,

The idea was to have it be only as fast paced as the player could unlock the the doors, so the faster you figured it out, the faster the game went. I can play it by now without stopping at all, making it through in about 10 minutes flat.

Thanks again for playing, tell your friends! :D

awsome

awsome just like everything you done

Fun

this game is tight, style very attractive and the whole platform/puzzle kept me playing...although it was tough i never become a challange's bitch.

i dont know why people bitch about glitches, throughout the whole game i had none and no crashes at all. Keep up, a sequel would be nice too.

5/5, 10/10

TheMillz responds:

THANK YOU on the glitches, it's like it works fine for only some ppl's computers while a vast majority get nothing but glitches... we can't fix it b/c these "glitches" don't appear for us on our comps!

i loved this game

Awesome game, its smart and looked great. Did you get inspiration from Half Life 2 may i ask? The characters looked a lot like the Combine forces in that game, also with the method of transporting/manufacturing the civilians reminds me a lot of the final level of Half Life 2.
Can you give me the name of the menu music? I looked at Deflektors music that you listed but they were not the right song. I've got a thing for industrial music, I just cant find their bloody names!
Keep making more stuff, you've got the knack, despite the bugs that everyone keeps mentioning!