Reviews for "Prison of Industry"

Good Concept but...

It's really, really full of glitches making it hardly playable. As others have suggested already, if you can't fix the glitches quickly please at least make a reset stage button so it'd be at least somewhat playable.

Not bad, needs some improvements

IT was nice and enjoyable, however theres no way to replay lvls that you've already beaten, so it gets annoying if you leave the game and want to start were you where prior.

The control screen has a typo.

You're, not your. Learn to spell.

Not to mention the fact that computer chips didn't exist in the 1950s, and really didn't get very sophisticated until the 90s. Certainly, there is still no chip small enough that it could be fit in the brain that would have enough processing power to control people. Not to mention the fact that a hell of a lot of people would have to agree before such operations could be done, because it would be impossible to keep secret from the doctors involved.

Your scripting for the voice acting could be improved. A lot. The intro was pretty horrible.

Apart from the total lack of immersive or story quality, the game is pretty good. Work out some of the bugs, though (Crashed when I press down+A and was sliding, had constant 100% addrenaline in the second part, some other minor stuff). A pretty standard platformer, though the 'tricks' could be scrapped. The controls were not too bad (wall running and jumping off a wall took a little getting used to). The attacks could be done a little bit better (The character standing there very slowly tapping the enemy? Needs more speed and force to it).

In short, decent but nothing special.

TheMillz responds:

There can't be "glitches" with my story. It's called creativity, like how starwars is meant to be a long time ago in a galaxy far away, but still having a lot of technology. And if your ( that's right....your ) ganna bust balls over little shit like a missing apostrophe, then fuck you good sir.

Great Game...

But it froze!!! I was having a blast with this game, but then it suddenly froze, and I couldn't do anything! But if it weren't for the game freezing, I would have given this game an eight or nine. Please try and fix the bugs, because I noticed I'm not the only one who this has happened to. After its all fixed, this game would be a great play!

a nice game but...

ther's a big glitch in the second part....entering a new room you always die!!! how it's possible??? FIX IT PLEASE!!!