Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

Really nicley done

This game is good, has a good story, is nicley put together, and it hooks people.

TheMillz responds:

The story is just beggining... Thanks for playing, and thanks for reviewing! :D

Cool

Interactive movies aren't the most original things in the world, but this was very well done and had an interesting style to it.
I do think that it was too short and too easy, though, so that might be something that can be changed in the sequel, perhaps.
Overall, good job.

TheMillz responds:

As I've mentioned before about the sequel, many people will find themselves spending more time on it due due not only to a more difficult story mode, but a completely new mode that has more to do with traditional run and jump gaming. With a twist. ;) Also, about length, did you notice it was running a little slow? You would if you saw the way it is supposed to run, on the web, all the movements are bogged down, so to make it much longer would lag the game like crazey. However, expect faster paced action in the upcoming episode. Thanks for comenting! :D

Brutal!

Brutally good that is :)
I remember this being posted in the Flash forum for advice, and I'm glad that you two have used the advice given to you and made an amazingly fun game. It reminds me of the old POP games more than GOW though, but I love the acrobatics animations.
5/5
Penboy

TheMillz responds:

Wow, you remember that from way back then? Lol, cool. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the high score! Inccedently, there will be a kind of spin-off game that was originally going in as a mini-game for this coming out in the near future, so stay tuned! :D

P.S: PoP, GOW, both incredibly awsome games. ;)

Wow...

At first glance this looks like a really stupid submission. Though when I actually started to get into it, it was really really addictive =) Good game, man. Make more =)

TheMillz responds:

Oh don't worry about a sequel, that's to be expected. After all, we couldn't call it episode 1 if there wasn't more to the story! Just remember that old cliche' about books and their covers. Great to see you gave us a shot, and even better to hear the desire for more. :D Thank you for your time and kind words.

Awesome, but could improve

I did love the playing part (it was frustrating yet enjoyable at the same time) but the animation for the "Cut Scene" I'll call it, could have been a little more... well animated. It seemed that it was just individual pictures moving instead of actual animation (like when he was throwing the gasoline... should have been animated) And also the audio was a little lacking in quality. But it has potential, I loved the gameplay, make another ^_^

TheMillz responds:

Well I can honestly say for the cutscenes, sorry, but for ep.2 atleast it's more of the same. But We worked more on making different gameplay types and variations that should help make up for it. Plus to animate something like that would take forever and add in some laggyness, which would destroy gameplay. Can't have that. However down the line, I may make a side-episode that's fully animated. Kinda like a bridge between the games. Thanks for playing and reviewing. :D