Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

Hm...

"E-zero"
blatently trying'a be smart? =/

Yeah, great game, although I agree with the GOW thing (like it matters, no game nowdays is completely original) overall it's a good game.. Sequels better though >_> which you'll be glad to hear.

TheMillz responds:

Well I loved GOW, so when Matt told me it was possible to do an interactive cutscene game like it, I was like " fuck yea, let's make a series!" Check out ep.2 if ya havn't. Got some good reviews so if you liked this one, it definetly has a possiblity to entertain you for a bit.

Thanks for the comments.

Ass kicking, andrenaline pumping action

One of the best games I've ever seen...(well...excluding Stabika 2 :D). Definetly going on my faves!

Kool, we beat ourselves :P

Thanks for the posative review, took us a while to get this game done, even longer for ep. 2, glad to see it wasn't for nothing :D

Oh come on, gimme a break!!!

This game is way to similar to God Of War and Prince of Persia. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but I hate the fact of how ssimilar it is to Prince of Persia. Let me state the similarities:
1. The fact that an evil Kade rose up out of Kade
1a.The Prince had an evil darker side like him.

2. The weapon that Kade uses. A whip with a sharp point at the end.
2a.The Dark Prince has a whip like that--Daggertail(except his whip has blades all over it.

3. The Gameover/Retry screen. There are orange glows in bizzare patters.
3a. Just like The Prince's left arm and the Dark Prince's full body.

4. The most reavealing one of all, not only does his whip resemble that of the Dark Prince, but it is also imbeded in his arm, just like the Dark Prince.

Hmmm......those seem like pretty close similarities to me. Overall, great game, but just a little to copy-catish for my liking.

TheMillz responds:

Uh, yea man what elnse would I rip off of? Everything elnse is stupid... GOW & POP are kick-ass. Can't wait for Assasin's Creed. Hopefully it will be just as epic if not more.

Thanks for reviewing. And if you look at the older stuff ( the pivot animations in the extras) You will see how I've been running with this idea for a very long time, it's not something I just pulled out recently.

Awsome.

It was pretty challenging at first, but then it got easier because I got used to the controls. This game is awesome, reminds me of God of War. The voice at the end was a bit hard to understand though. Good job! 8/10

TheMillz responds:

8/10, bitchn', thanks for reviewing man, check out ep.2 when ya can, hopefully you'll like it more :)

really great and entertaning... but

this is so fun and entertaning and challening at the same time that it would have gotten full 10 if it wasn for the grapichs. if you had made kade have eyes and you could see his hair proberly. other than that i love these kind of games and there are so few of them that i cant wait to ep 3 =D

TheMillz responds:

Try to keep in mind that such features were not part of the design choice. The madness guys dont have arms, just floaty-hands, but does that make it any less gory or fun to watch?

Thanks for reviewing :D