Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

WOW

great game and the story is great as well.I really liked the end lol.

OMG!!!!

the game itself is extremly well put together i loved the music and the awesome fight at the end you did very very well!!!

I liked it

I thought it was pretty fun and the whole "adrenaline" thing was a pretty cool touch. The art, animation, and music was really good, and I think im going to recommend this to my friends and anyone else who will listen. Great work, and I can't wait to play your new games.

Cool

Its a cool game, one of the best game of the web

Wow... definitely worth my time.

I decided to check this out because of your response to my Red Room review, and wow... definitely worth it. Great job. You're definitely one author I'll be keeping my eye on, Millz.

TheMillz responds:

Hey cool dude, glad you liked it. Ep. 2 is also on the site, and ep.3 is 99% done, and will be on here probly by the end of the month, so yea, be looking for it. Thanks for playing! :D