For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

the game is as perfect as I remember it the idea of his story is ambitious and you can really see how much love was put into the character although its just a little flashgame from a website it still has me hooked on kade's story

TheMillz responds:

Hey thanks for being a fan :)
There's an episode 4 I released a few years back if you hadn't heard: https://suitsnnukes.itch.io/stabika-4-retribution

The controls are some of the worst things I have ever seen in a game. Skate three has better jump physics. I mean I pressed the button each time and half the time it did not even recognize it.

TheMillz responds:

Lmao you're precious

love the artwork but i'm running into a problem: after you clear the first few obstacles and i comes time to jump, shouldn't you prompt the player BEFORE the character lands? it would really help.

this game is the best

Awesome game, I like how its one of those click before its too late kind of game, but seems too bloody to me. My favorite was Stabika 2