Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

cool

idk y they say its to hard its a push butten game hows it to hard i like the game play but try and work on the cut snenes and the other peoples faces lol. -5/5 & 10/10

this is the best thing ever

you RULE. rock on, man

TheMillz responds:

Thanks dude. And rock on we shall. Ep.3 is closer then ever to completions, and it far surpasses this and ep.2. Keep an eye out for it probably about some time next month at best.

Maybe...

Awesome game, man, but it's too hard

HAHA

Lol i did the same thing as gaarasdemon
good game though next time can u make levels and make the game longer (maybe even bosses?)

cool!

i think mabey i shouldn't have played the second before i played the first cuzz it kind of ruined the point but it was really good so here's ur 5/5 and 10/10.