Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

Very good game

I had a hard time on the ones you had to press very fast^^ but it was fun beating that weakness of mine... :P
and noticed one mistake in your describtion!
Controls: You will be prompted RANDOMLY to press the following keys:

A, S, D, Left, Up and Down. You forgot the "Right" key ;)

just to let you know, but dont bother, everyone knows that already i guess^^

Keep up that story its very interessting, but maybe you should describe that desease or what they tested on him, that'd interest me =]
All my five are belong to this! ;)

TheMillz responds:

Whoops, how did I miss that? lol, thanks, I probly should change it though, just to be as correct as we can... If it's the story your interested in, be aware it is going somewhere, but it's one of those things that will be revealed gradually over time, so stay tuned. ;)

( BTW, the robot ( in ep. 2, CARNAGE ) is an indication of where the story is going. If it dosn't make sense now, it will later )

I enjoyed it

I love the story and gameplay, the way you have to press the keys within the time limit even though sometimes you dont have to have a quick reaction. I cant wait to play to episode two! This is one of my favs BTW

TheMillz responds:

Wow thanks man. Well, your wait is over it would seem, you can ( at this point in time ) access the seconed episode on the Newgrounds frontpage right this very moment :)

If you liked this one, which I can see by your score of 8, you did, then ep:2 should not dissapoint! :D

Meh...

It was ok, but comparing this to God of War is a joke! I mean in God of War if you mess up on a button press or a controler motion you didn't die you just lost some HP and you had some reaction time in the mini-games to make sure your did the button presses/controler motions the right way. Best piece of adviceI can give you is to go back to the drawwing board and re-do the game; make the regular part of the game--running jumping, climbing stuff, ect part of a regular conrtol set and either leave out the arrow key/letter pressing stuff or save it for boss battels

TheMillz responds:

Not true! In the final battle with Zues, if you lost the button combo thing, even 1, it was instant death. Try getting your facts strait before you bash our work.Especially due to the fact YOU have nothing to show for yourself. This is normally the part where I call you names, but the sequel, Stabika 2, just got on THE FRONT PAGE!.

So yea..you know...suck it. :P

Great graphics!

The graphics are incredible, and random button presses made it more exciting and gave it some replay value if you died. The story and character design was interesting, though the first time I booted it up a glitch happened where it didn't display an arrow or a letter on the key, so I died every time.

TheMillz responds:

Really? That's very strange, no one elnse mentioned this glitch ever before... Sure hope you could play it through at some point! Thanks for the great review, and episode 2 is nearly days away from absolute completion, so stay tuned. :D

so, um

What is Stabika really about? the main character is a mutant that I know, what is the series about?

TheMillz responds:

Stabika is a story of revenge. The Corperation turned Kade into what he is now, and now this new organazation is trying to clean up their mistakes. They're doing that by trying to destroy Kade and the other secret projects like him, which is why he's on this strange planet. That's all for now. Ep.2 ( which can be expected soon, like mabey even before the end of this month ) will take the story even farthur. It will also open up more questions to be answered in future episodes. Stay tuned.

BTW, thanks for the 9 score ;)