Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

Liked it alot.

Have not played a game with this type of controls before. Was fun.

TheMillz responds:

Kool man, you will love the next one, it has already exceeded the first!

Nice

Took me a while on how to write a review but I enjoyed it, love these kind of games.

TheMillz responds:

Yea, this new NG layout is a bit confusing, thanks for taking the time to write us though :D

By "these kind of games", I'm a little confused... Could you direct me to games like this? Damn, and here I was thinking we were being original, lol... All aside, thanks a hell of alot for playing and the high-score. :D Hopefully we will earn higher for ep.2, eh? We will soon see, because release on said episode is drawing very close...

Cool game!

It was great at all, but it could be a little faster :3

TheMillz responds:

Yea man, completely agree with you there. On my desktop, runs PERFECTLY! NG....not so much, really laggy online I guess. Thanks for the "Cool game" remark though, glad you liked it.