Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

You got Review'd!

This is a good game, great mechanics and simple controls. Number two is going to be less simplistic, so I'll get ready. The only bad thing about this is that I can't find Survival Mode. I searched every button, and all I can find is Adventure Mode. Can you help me with that?

TheMillz responds:

Yea bro, sorry if you didn't hear ( gatta update some information ) Although we expected to release it with ep.1, certain bug needed some re-working, so it will be in ep.2. Sorry for the inconvienience. Your wait will be paid off though, I promise. Thanks for reviewing.

Great game!!!

Love it!!! Simple and fun!!! Good job!!

TheMillz responds:

Thanks for reviewing. Ep.2 is ganna be not so simple though. The new mechanics in adventure mode are alot less forgiving and slightly more complicated, but it's all in the spirit of gaming challenge, nothing too hostel. Anyway, glad you liked it! :D

Awesome man, simply awesome.

I played this game three times, and I still would gladly spend 10 minutes trying to do it perfectly. Can't wait for #2, and I swear I will get the special surprise by lasting 180 seconds in Suicidal. I loved this!!!

TheMillz responds:

3 times?!? Really?!? Damn, that's awsome man, I'm really glad you liked it! Seriously, to get such great feedback about a charecter I made is a really great feeling. The sequel is innovating the core gameplay and adding in new elements like the survival mode you've read about.

BEST GAME YET!!!

This is an owesome game. I love the mortal combat thing when you battle the monster at the end. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until you make the 2nd episode!!!

TheMillz responds:

Thank you very much dude, I love reading reviews like this! I gurentee if you liked this one, the next one will surely not dissapoint!

Sweet.

Definitely enjoyed playing this more than just watching the beta. Still seemed well put together, but the voice at the end was really quite, and a little hard to understand but hey cant wait for the second one that has survival mode im assuming...

-you should know who this is.

TheMillz responds:

I know who now. ;) Thanks for reviewing!