Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

EXCELLENTE!

I finally came back to New Grounds after seeing the folder in my yahoo email. I just picked back up at episode 11 through 14 and now hope to see 15 real soon. I can't wait.

Vinstigator responds:

Part 15 will be here sooner than you think :)

This was an awesome series so far

I have seen this whole serie from beginging to right now. I can't wait to see the final part for this. I have also notice that it's going to be epic because it's taking you 5 years to make it. Well I hope that it's worth the wait. Anyways.....you have done an awesome job on this. Keep up the awesome work. I'll be waiting.

Vinstigator responds:

It definitely will be epic. People will be talking about part 15 for years to come, just like they did with part 14. I mean, I made this 5 years ago and people still think it's awesome! Just wait until part 15, it'll definitely be worth the wait.

Total Awesomeness!!!

I've watched all the way up to this episode, and I'm completely hooked! If you're done with Part 15, could you possibly give me a link to it? I tried the one at the end of the episode, but it didn't work... I really wanna see what happens between Locke and Celes (my fave FF couple, overall).

Vinstigator responds:

No I haven't finished part 15 yet. But check out my latest news post for a sneak preview!

Rocksause

This is now officially my second favorite flash series. If #15 gets that wee bit more time in dialogue, then, my friend, you will have beaten Gunchest, imo.

Vinstigator responds:

Part 15 will be the best episode yet. There will be more dialogue in part 15 than there was in part 14 so expect to have a new #1 favorite series soon :)

That was awesome!!!!