Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!

I have just finished watching this series and i LOVE it! Those graphics! those battles! It feels as if im playing the game! If this did become a game it would be the best ever final fantasy! cant wait for part 15!

Vinstigator responds:

I would even buy it myself (even if I did make it)!

Cool sprite flash.

I really liked it it's sort sappy abit..but oh well it's still cool,by the way i have been trying to find out how to make sprite flash(or w/e)and havn't found out yet,so if you could please reply and tell me,or give me some info about it.

Vinstigator responds:

http://flashkit.com/index.shtml is the best place

Impressive

That was good. We are all eagerly awaiting the final episode

Thanks :)

How come it wont open....????

AHHHHHHH I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD BUT ALL I GET iS A BLACK SCREEN :(
do i have to download something?
and just relating to the past review you should use the FFIX song for the final boss
urgh i cant wait to see this movie its KILLING ME
i will rate it again when i see it so the zeros arent really my rating

You gave me a 0... I'm sad now. You knew it was good :(

It's cool though :P

FFVI has been turned into god mode

I have never...ever seen a flash as beautifully made as this series before. I have watched at least 30-40 different series on here in the past week or two, (that's cuz I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about school long story), and this series is the first to ever bring a tear to my eye. You are truly the king of kings on here. Please do me a big favor and email me when Part 15 comes out, take as long as you need, I know you'll make it incredible. I just hope you can find some way to at least give someone here a happy ending by allowing Celes and Locke to survive. PS: For the love of god do me a favor and use FFIX's "You're Not Alone' for the final boss. This is the one where Zidane loses his mind and starts pushing away his friends. One of the best pieces for Final Fantasy Ever!)

Vinstigator responds:

And this is one of the best reviews ever, thanks!