For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

Woah !

Vince, you've really come a long way since your first "Day After" movie. This episode is frankly the best so far ! Very good choices of music. What impressed me most were the battle scenes. There were a lot of different attacks, and they were all greatly animated ! I hope you get daily feature with this movie ! Can't wait for the conclusion !

Vinstigator responds:

Yes this is definately the best one yet! Glad you enjoyed the battle scenes! And I think I might obtain that daily feature...hopefully.

cooooL!

Nice ff flash. One of the few on this site that do good. Keep up the good work vince!

Thanks Merc!