For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

A Well Deserved Daily Feature

This is quite good, I paticularly liked the use of sound. Great way to end it, makes us want to see what else will happen. You got the Daily Feature and you very much deserved it.

I look foward to seeing what the next one.

Vinstigator responds:

Glad you think it's a deserving daily feature! I had to work my aff off on this episode and it looks like it payed off :D

Whooooooooooooooo (Like Ric Flair)

sorry I wasn't hear yesterday to see this Vince I had 1 of those 1 day Stomach Viruses where I was chaining from the can to barfing. Anyways less ranting more constructing.

Graphics- Improved drastically, and great animation too!

Sound- I heard something

Interactivity- While there wasn't much on NG there was much in my personel life

Style- Awesome, lol sums this baby's style up.

Violence- I thought it was violent, but isn't that what most of NG's flashes are?

Humor- LOL@Ultros!

HAcoreRD I can't believe it, daily 1st :D

Glad you liked the Ultros scene!

And thanks for the review!

Damn, Vince, I'm speechless

I come onto newgrounds for the hell of it because I didn't feel like studying. I scroll down and see that you had daily first place and flipped out saying "YES!! Vince has his newest episode out!" So I click and watch.

This was amazing. Animation was better, and the story was great. When I heard the highwind theme used for FF7:AC, I got goosebumps and immediately knew that the scene it was used for was going to be excellent.

Keep it up Vince, I look forward to the next episode. I know you'll live up to all of our expectations!

Vinstigator responds:

Thank you Doryuu! Glad this episode lived up to the hype! I can guarantee you that part 15 will not disappoint :)

If this is your new battle animator...

Give that man a promotion! Leagues above your previous battle works, no offence. As far as the story goes I am liking how you are doing this. I am a hopeless romantic so I really liked this chapter. Lets see a strong finish Vince! Go go go!

*gets promoted*

Yup all the battles were by me :)

Part 15 will have a different battle animator though :D

Great man!

Usually I don't like sprite movies, but for this one I will make an exception! Super job man, keep this up and you will have more #1 features!

Hopefully I will obtain more #1 features in the future :D