For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

final fantasy 4ever

you are the best, FF6and7 have always been my favorites!! and to make a sequel was a great idea!!! you defiently got my attention !! please make the last one soon!!! and keep up the great work!!

I'll try :)

And Finally!

And finally!!!, The BEST part! That was really Awesome!!! The battle scenes were Incredible!!!! Youve got some good help here...congrats for the daily fateaure 1rst place!!! That was awesome man!!! Just awesome!!! Your best part all the way!!!.... The only thing is that theres not part 15 :S and this movie has been made 1 years ago...looks like there is never gonna be one...:S...However...good serie!!!

Vinstigator responds:

Oh there will be one, believe me. And it has front page/daily feature written all over it :)

Keep giving and giving...

You are very good. I also looked at some of you "older" flashes and they were amazing. You can make a very good story thats intresting, easy to follow, and funny most of the time.

I also had seen that you still update and add author comments to older ones which amazes me. Plus you actually add the reviews in some flashes ^_^. Good Job and this is why your my favourite artist.

p.s. add this review if you can or one of more older ones to your "robo review 2", damn post was to long X_X...lol.

Vinstigator responds:

Yeah I update them because I care about my movies. I streamed most of the music in previous episodes and that took me a few hours to do. I couldn't before because the program I used didn't have a "stream" option. But now that they've recently added it, I went back to my previous movies and started to stream the audio.

If I do do a Robo's Review part 2, I'll try to add this review in. But keep in mind that a lot of people already asked me to put them in the sequel...so it looks like I'm going in way over my head. Anyway, thanks for the review!

great series so far

man great series all of these rock ive seen them all and they are all heaps good they all better each time along escpecially the fighting scenes great movie cant wait till 15 that gonna be heaps good man nice job

Thanks

Great work!

I love your series but i'm starting to forget what happened in the
last episodes.When is Part 15 coming out?

Vinstigator responds:

It'll be here soon (yeah I know I've been saying that for a while...but it is near completion).