For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

BEST...FINAL FANTASY 6 FLASH...EVER!

That was amazing stuff! I can't wait for the ending! I've seen every single one of the episodes and I love them. When will #15 be out? I can't wait!

(Poor Gau, though...alas. And it was too bad that the guys couldn't get their wish, especially Terra's. I like Leo.)

Soon :)

A couple things

1: AWESOME f***ing movie. Ive watched all so far and it could be an actual movie if someone wanted to refine it into anime.
2: Ima review ur series on part 15 (final)
3: WHEN IS IT COMING OUT?!?! i cant wait. do u have an approximate time u could share with us? im sure we are all looking forward to it.
4: GOD SPEED!

Vinstigator responds:

I'd like to give you an approximate date, but I've learned from my mistakes. I've had people e-mail me back in January saying "Where is it? You said it would be out in January!". So I'll just tell you this: It will be here soon.

good to see the series again

i just started back up on newgrounds again, and i use to watch ur series back in the day, glad to see its still looking as good as ever i cant wait for the last episode
Take it Ez man

Thanks :)

Damn you!

with all the waiting and you still leave us with a cliff hanger. you don't want this series to end do you? now, bitching aside, it was awsome as always. please hurry though, i want my ending damn it!

Nope, I don't.

Your series is great Vince,but I want to see 15

It's been so long. Don't leave us hanging, did that sequel in here my friend. Your series has been great and I have watched them all. Still, I been waiting for almost a year now since you released 14. Let's wrap it up Vince. :) My patients is still high. but I have waited too long now. Good luck.

Vinstigator responds:

The release date is just right around the corner, I promise :)