Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

Take your time...

Wow... I don't see much of serious FFVI flashes often. 14 parts...day-mn, that's a lot. O_O. Good to know that there's only one part to get it all finished :P

I realize that you have taken quite a long time to put up part 15. ^^; But what the hell, I'm sure you've got good reasons for this. Take your time, man. I wouldn't feel good to know that one is being stressed just to put up a flash, despite it being a long awaited one.

Nevertheless, I just wanna say that this FFVI series is one of my favourites. You're probably going to take a while to get Part 15 up, but I'll still look forward for it.

Don't stop coming up with good stuffs like this. ;)

Vinstigator responds:

Thank you, I will take my time.

OMGWTFBBQ

holy shit! thats the best animation ive watched so far! and the most sensible! the others ive watched have all been humour!!!!!! omg the part where celes and locke were talking had me in tears =O

sqaure enix should make a sequel to ff6! with that plot! um...kefka should get revived...and...all that happens...lol..overall rating: 135362573543465625625673572736 out of 10

Vinstigator responds:

Actually I'm going to E3 this year as a Square-Enix concept artist so I will probably throw the idea to them, you never know ;)

Dude! Its been a year!

When are you going to make the next episode? Ive been, and im sure alot of other people have been waiting for like a year! The suspense is killing us!!

Vinstigator responds:

Yeah yeah, sorry for the delay. It's just that I've been too busy lately but I promise I WILL release it. And why did you give me a 5? That makes me shed a tear :'(

Just kidding, thanks for the review :)

Good, Awesome.

Finally, another good quality sprite animation. The style is great, the sound matches nicely, and you don't use ugly sprite animating sequences. Ugh.

You oughta teach your friend HAcoreRD a thing or two.

BTW check out Secret of Mana Theatre. It's nice too.

Thanks for the review :)

Outstanding series. Top quality work.

Just finished watching part 14 of this excellent series. A great story and backed by excellent animation. Fantastic!

Glad you liked it!