Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

Wow, just wow....

That was great! I liked how "Still more Fighting" played when Cyan fought Kefka. To be honest, I think "Birth of a God" (also from FFVII--it plays during the second-last battle) is a great "vengeance song", and I was actually kinda hoping you would have that play when Cyan fought Kefka. Oh well...perhaps for the final battle in part 15, then? I would love it SOOOO much! Also, during the battle with Ultros, I thought you would use the song "Grand Finale" (it plays when you fight him in the Opera House), since it's like Ultros's theme song. Oh well...

Also, I noticed a slight...continuity error. At the end, we see the airship flying toward Kefka's Tower (that scene is obviously taken directly from FFVI, when Setzer's airship flies from the Opera House to the Southern Continent, and we see Vector in the background). But, that's not the Falcon. In at least one previous episode, you showed the Falcon--plus, it's the only airship that makes sense. But don't worry about it....

Otherwise, great, great job! I liked the graphics, the effects, the music, the style, and the emotion. Excellent job, and I know there are hundreds of people anxious to see the final part. Heh, it's been nearly a year since you came out with this one! If it's taken this long to make part 15, then it must be really, really long, and really, really KICKASS. I can't wait!

Vinstigator responds:

I was gonna add Ultros's theme when they fought him but I just felt that it didn't fit the "mood". I like the theme but I felt it really didn't go with that scene.

And about that continuity...I never noticed it until you pointed it out in this review! Good find! I can't change it though because the Falcon didn't have a scene like that. Oh well.

Thanks for the detailed review! Part 15 will be way better than this one, you can bet on it :)

The absolute best so far...

This is much better than the last ones. I really can't wait for the last one. Y'all did a great job. I'm glad to see you added the... erm, bubbles, if you will, rather than just text. The animation is much better, just everything is better. Great job. I'd add this to my favs, but I have alot, it's hard to choose where it'd go.

I can't wait for the last part in the series.

Vinstigator responds:

You could always add me (the author) to your favorites :D

fantastic

this was an awesome series Final fantasy VI is my favorate final fantasy and u did an awesome job even doing props like Vince as Crono, i was curious did you make 15 yet?? if so i cannot find it if not i'm still waiting.... also i wanted to know your e-mail address in case i got questions you seem like a pro on these flash videos maybe you can give me tips.....anyways you did a wonderful job and good job on your rewards,,, you deserve them.... and lastly i wanted to know when your making your Chrono Trigger series, is it going to be like this series or have different names to them hell i don't even see you on AIM so i was wondering if i can have your e-mail address ( i'm new to Newgrounds i can hardly find these flash movies so don't think im dumb cause i can't find your e-mail) but good job Vince your awesome at these..... this is my final saying.... i hope to see 15 real soon and i love the series awesome job (signed the Dark Prince Zenmuron*****

Vinstigator responds:

Nope 15 hasn't been released yet. It is in prooduction though. I just need to finish a few more scenes and it's complete.

And my e-mail is newageoutlaw69@excite.com

wonderfull

The series is great : good realization ( the whole screen : last!).The script is very good ; the music is just : ah 'Zanarkand (FFX) or 'Terra in black' . Wonderfull. Congratulatiosn to the authors : HacoreRD, t Dash & Vince chavez !

Thanks for the support!

yeah!

This whole series is great! And where is part 15? The music is probably the best part of it though. That version of Terra's theme at the end... where did you get it from? Keep it up dude!

Vinstigator responds:

I got her theme from Kazaa