Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

GODDAMMIT!

Where's FF15? I've wasted a whole fucking year waiting for it. If you don't finish it I'm gonna start flaming you and start giving Shin2k27 good reviews like he deserves.

Vinstigator responds:

If you do that, then I will cancel part 15 all together. And then the thousands of my fans can blame you for the cancellation and maybe they'll finally get off my back :)

But seriously, Randy Solem threatened to cancel Rise of The MK 4 just because so many people were always demanding that he finish it. His exact words were "fuck this, it's cancelled". Now I wouldn't want to do that but if I keep getting people saying "finish it NOW" then I might consider it. Keep that in mind...

damn it

U made me stay up all night to watch ur damn movies,thanx alot!nah I'm kidding thanx alot lol :P

wow.

i loved this one. i like the whole series. amazing work but when is 15 coming?

Vinstigator responds:

Like I said before, it'll be here soon ;)

Awesome

Too bad i already can tell by the clues what is going to happen in 15

What's gonna happen?

:P

WOW

Exelent jobb dude
but do me a favor put as many you kan into a BIG movie i dont care if it takes 15 minutes to load but it would be exelent

Vinstigator responds:

It'll probably be a little over 10 minutes in length.