For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

good movie

very nice, one of your bewt yet. when are you going to release the next one.

Vinstigator responds:

As soon as I can find a co-author to animate the final battle scene. I want part 15 to be the best one yet so I don't just wanna do a generic battle scene. I want the battle scene to stand out. And I want part 15 to be talked about among fans for years to come!

AAAAH!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE THE EPISODE 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinstigator responds:

It's in production as we speak :)

???

i've watched the whole series a looong time ago and the last one still isn't out yet this is what i hate about really good movies on NG because they never finish them when th're 99% done please finnish is all i'm asking and i'll praise you again

Vinstigator responds:

I know I've said this many times before but part 15 is in production! The reason it's been delayed so song is because my co-authors didn't finish their scene for me. Otherwise it would have been released already. But I'm approaching other authors so part 15 might happen after all :)

very nice.

well... i finally decided to make an accnt and ur gettin the first review :). overall i thought it was pretty nice. 10 for humor just for when ultros fell into the campfire. nice way to own the guy givin u bad reviews :). seemed like he deserved it. anyways 1 question. whens 15 comin? this was made awhile back so it makes me wonder... when. anyways i plan on makin flash movies when i learn how 2... dunno when that will be but when i do be sure to watch :). anyways.. nice series

Vinstigator responds:

15 will be out before 2007... or at least I hope. Been so busy that I haven't had much time for flash anymore what with me coming back from E3 and all. Thanks for the review :)

Booya! Go Locke! ^_^

About time that Locke proposed. Great choice of music, and right mix of humor.

Thanks!