Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

NOT FRONT PAGE WORTHY

I dont know why you have recieved such a great response from this movie. None of the questions (beyond comprehension) were very intresting or very thought provoking, I am sure that many of us have thought about these questions before seeing your flash, and if you have not I think you think about the meaning of it all sometime while laying in bed. Your flash wasnt that well done either It seemed to have like a opening to a website sort of feel to it rather then an animation; having that sort of feel is fine but I expect more from people who submit thought provoking idea's such as AlanTheBox and the creator of the Smile animation. The only thing I feel that went well with your animation is the sound, that song is truly a piece of art. If you want to discuss this further go ahead and IM me -sillyperson5098

Gusto responds:

Of course people have thought about these questions before my flash, and Im sorry I didnt manage to provoke any thinking for you, you're obviously better than 'us'. haha

But from seeing whats been on the frontpage sometimes, it can be easily said that anything is worthy.

I knew id have some reviews such as yours, and im sorry you didnt enjoy my flash.

My god...

That was amazing, it was one of the deepest things I have ever seen. It makes you think,"what lies ahead?", "how could there be no time or space?". It, in the words of... well... you... is beyond comprehension. Maybe one day the human race will know. Maybe the animals already do. Maybe we learn that when we pass on. All we can do is sit, pondering, until It comes to Us...

Many thanks bapo :)

Im delighted that you along with many others have found this so thought provoking.

'All we can do is sit, pondering, until It comes to Us...' you are absolutely correct.

wow

great movie, that really gave me something to think about, i believe in the big bang theory, though it is still yet to be seen whether we can find convincing proof. But all that stuff on life was really interesting, good job on this movie!

Gusto responds:

Glad you found the stuff on life interesting :D I like provoking thoughts, and Im pleased to hear so many positive reviews :)

Many thanks!

I liked it.

Heh, fact is there are many opinions you might have about the universe and if people don't want to think about them they might have other beliefs, which are also only based on theory. Even the scientists are limited to their view from Earth.

One thing's for sure: The truth remains Beyond Comprehension.

Good work.

Gusto responds:

Exactly :) The truth is beyond comprehension.

Thank you.

I loved it

But time is a concept made by man,I do not think it applies in the universe.
but all vaild points in this movie,I loved it and i loved the song to go along with it.It really capture the message you were trying to send.

Thanks a lot :D
Pleased to hear you appreciated my work and that you thought the song was appropriate :)