Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A SEQUAL!!!!!!

First off great moive
It really is beyond comprehending...

The sequal is...

BEYOND COMPREHENSION II
why FireEXtingushers dick is so big

lol just playing

ill think about it.
thanks

:o

MEANINGLESS, NOT INSIGNIFICANT

a play with words, eh?

That was stupid.

Not really any entertainment value.

Opinions, speculation and belief

I personally find the idea of "it never began, it always was" much more mind boggling. Whether the big bang being just the beginning of yet another segment of an already existing universe or perhaps the speed of light slowing over time giving us the impression of everything moving away from us, it's all opinions, speculation and belief. Fun to attempt comprehending, however.

Gusto responds:

Yes, it is fun and challenging for the mind to accept some things.

It is probable that most of these opinions and theories will never be disproved or proved, even the big bang.

Eternal mysteries we can only make guesses at :\ Thanks

Very true

you're right. u have ways of expressing words, in a good way, i mean. what i liked the most was the music, it fitted perfectly to what u were trying to show. I also liked that phrase u put there, that our lives are insignificant, but NOt meaningless, and its true, no one's is insignificant. We all have a purpose, but we sometimes we do not know what is it. Anyways, great job, and I'll give u a five for this.

Gusto responds:

Thank you very much Axel :) That is quite a compliment. Im very pleased that you enjoyed the text and the music I provided :D