Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

Not just a flash movie, but a work of art.

I nice way to express a point of view, through shape and sound. Actual meaning did good in this movie. If you can't relate to this movie, Something is wrong with you.

Gusto responds:

Yes, flash can be a powerful tool for portraying ideas and thoughts as it can be viewed by so many, and as you said shape and sound can be a refreshing way of expressing a point of view or simply an idea.

Thank you.

Inspiring

That was great. It's amazing the impact you can have with just a few words. You don't really need a lot of fancy animation, I suppose. This is one of the best flashes I've seen in a while. It inspires you to get off your ass and do something.

Gusto responds:

Wow, excellent, Im really quite pleased that this had such an effect on you :)

Good job

That was really awesome,i mean im always thinking about those things and u really got the feeling of that kind of idea.

Gusto responds:

How nice that you say I managed to capture the specific feeling which is accompanied with such toughts and ideas. :)

Thanks.

Awsome.

That was simply awsome. I'm watching as more and more flash artists deploy their artistic abilities into the world of controversy, science, and general ponderings, and it's pretty kick-ass. Great job!

Great to hear :)

Thanks.

Holy crap.

That was deep.

Gusto responds:

I take that as a compliment :) Thank you.