00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Catch20Two just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

789,143 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-11 22:22:25

Hey coolest club around. I think a serious look at my latest would help me heeps.

Send me a review if you could.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 03:25:38

At 5/11/10 03:01 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Guys, I have more bad news.

We don't like bad news

Flash Requests (4)

Well at least there is some flash to review

Audio Requests (36)

I think I did about fifteen of these so far. I just wish there was more variety.
36/43=83.7%
Plus there is the extra audio every week for overflow.

Art Requests (3)

I've been chugging along on art requests in general so i'll see what I can do with these. I probably already did one. I was skimming through earlier.

Extra Audio Requests (10)

So many audio. You would think there would be a ways around it but sadly the audio portal doesn't get much love so it gets dumped here.

Also I slid my way up to tenth place already :D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 03:36:47

I suppose it's been a while since I've stopped by the Review Club with some new songs. Let's see how well I've progressed over time.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 08:11:07

At 5/11/10 04:32 PM, Haggard wrote: Hell yeah, that's one review less on the audio requests list and one less on the extra audio requests list! There's light at the end of the tunnel!

Too bad it's only a spark...

Well, let's see how things work out with bi-weekly updates...

Same here.

Thanks for the update!

No problem.

I guess we won't see Fro doing any requests anymore, he basically retired from reviewing. What a loss. :(

Aww man, Fro retired? :C.

At 5/11/10 04:10 PM, Animith wrote: Agreed. Two reviews per review is a pretty healthy target. And to be fair, I think flash and art tend to get a lot more average reviews than that...so obviously it's the massively overrequested audio section that's causing the problems. I'll make an aim to always review all the audio (If not 100% in general), because then all it needs is one person at 100% to pretty much ensure everything gets reviews x2.

If sixflab keeps up his 100%, and I continue doing 100% from now on, we should have at least 3 reviews per audio request, so that's not bad ^^.

At 5/11/10 05:06 PM, RogerBK wrote:
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
lolled, WAYYYY HARDER!!

Too bad people don't always respond to our reviews (especially our flash reviews). I always like seeing people saying "OMG MASSIVE REVIEW" to me :P.

At 5/11/10 07:08 PM, RogerBK wrote: Aww, man, why don't you enter this club??Stop reviewing our requests...

Lol, nothing wrong with that. People who review our requests who aren't RRC members are basically contributing reviewers, and that really helps us keep our 'customers' more satisfied ^^.

At 5/11/10 07:50 PM, Cimba wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 25369
i know i already posted this but barely anybody reviewed it

Lol, ironic that just a few posts after I post the rules, someone breaks the rules :P.

Anyway, sorry man, it's against the rules to request a submission again:

- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.

I requested a submission of my own ('Racing Through Eternity') which only got 3 RRC reviews, one by someone who was going to review it for me even if I didn't request it in the RRC, so you're not the only one :/. We're going through some rough times right now, so please be patient with us. If we added requests which got few reviews again to another list, it would completely mess the whole system up.

At 5/12/10 01:02 AM, Stargenx wrote: OK guys, I have great news. After tomorrow my finals are over. In a couple days I'll be able to join full-time. I can help share the load.

Awesome :D.

At 5/12/10 03:25 AM, sixflab wrote: We don't like bad news

Pfft, nobody likes bad news xP.

Also I slid my way up to tenth place already :D

Yep xD.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 08:45:36

At 5/12/10 08:11 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
I guess we won't see Fro doing any requests anymore, he basically retired from reviewing. What a loss. :(

Agreed...

Aww man, Fro retired? :C.

Great, the 4th place will be MINE!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!! WOOT

If sixflab keeps up his 100%, and I continue doing 100% from now on, we should have at least 3 reviews per audio request, so that's not bad ^^.

What about Mr. Rog's great 100% streak past weeks, huh?? Did you forget it? >:(

At 5/11/10 05:06 PM, RogerBK wrote:
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
lolled, WAYYYY HARDER!!
Too bad people don't always respond to our reviews (especially our flash reviews). I always like seeing people saying "OMG MASSIVE REVIEW" to me :P.

yeah, I never read your reviews, I always get a little sleepy. They're too big!!

At 5/11/10 07:08 PM, RogerBK wrote: Aww, man, why don't you enter this club??Stop reviewing our requests...
Lol, nothing wrong with that. People who review our requests who aren't RRC members are basically contributing reviewers, and that really helps us keep our 'customers' more satisfied ^^.

I was kidding... But wayne would contribute a lot with our club, what woud just give us a MASSIVE POPULARITY, what is bad... MASSIVE POPULARITY = 100 audio requests per week... lol

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 09:02:35

At 5/12/10 08:45 AM, RogerBK wrote: Great, the 4th place will be MINE!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!! WOOT

But I'll never lose 3rd place to you >:3.

What about Mr. Rog's great 100% streak past weeks, huh?? Did you forget it? >:(

Yes *Blush*. You haven't done a 100% for quite some time, so yeah I forgot xP.

So if you do your 100% streaks, we'll have a minimum of 4 reviews per request, which is actually very good :D. Awesome.

yeah, I never read your reviews, I always get a little sleepy. They're too big!!

Agreed. I'll make them shorter then.

Heh, in your dreams.

I was kidding... But wayne would contribute a lot with our club, what woud just give us a MASSIVE POPULARITY, what is bad... MASSIVE POPULARITY = 100 audio requests per week... lol

Yeah exactly :P.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 13:20:42

Well i have finished the ART requests which was 3 heh, tobad there was not more i would have been glad to review them, im in an all ART frenzy mode since its more of my enjoyment, even more then flash, but anyways, hope it helps though, and hope people dont get too bored with my revies heh.

As for the Audio heh well im in a funk when it comes down to audio reviewing at the moment i find myself only able to review an audio at maybe about 4 lines of a paragraphand to be honest i dont feel to comfy doing that, its because i believe that its just really harder to review audio, some tracks i really enjoy and maybe can stretch it abit but still audio just seems to be the tough choice, maybe thats another reason why the audio keeps coming in, heh ohwell i do try and review some but its still not as easy as flash and now art.

Anyways may you all have great times in reviewing many wonderful stuff's

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 14:50:49

At 5/12/10 09:02 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 5/12/10 08:45 AM, RogerBK wrote: Great, the 4th place will be MINE!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!! WOOT
But I'll never lose 3rd place to you >:3.

Ahhhh, this is becoming a personal fight, huh?? We'll fight until our death...

Awesome, I'll start another 100% (or at least try it...)

Ah, and Fro, he told me he'll stop using NG... He'll only submit his movies and games. At least he was a nice friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 15:48:52

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1166 199

I was hoping to have part one of my latest story reviewed. Its a parody of Dante's Inferno in that I try to make sense of Satan's plan. Like why would he get you to sin just to torture you? I figure he wants you to sin, but sin in excess and you got problems. Its a journal of [dante]. I hope that its either super fantastic or that you all can flush out the problems with it so that I can make the second part perfect.

Thanks!

Its time to play games and jerk off. And Im all out of quarters.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-12 16:14:18

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-13 00:53:36

If you would be so kind, I could use some feedback on this one, especially on the mix:

thanks

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-13 23:27:03

If yall got the time,
its my first time posting here

its my 3rd song, i think its pretty decent =D

thanks.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-14 05:41:49

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-14 13:48:02

Hope everyone's getting along nicely with the reviews. I'm almost done with the audio for the latest list. I'm suprised I still haven't been able to get around to the flash yet.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-14 20:37:36

I'd like to improve for my next project based on this work. So far, the feedback I've received has encouraged me to vary my character designs and make for an slightly less cryptic story. I'll certainly be working on that, but if there's any other issues or comments, please feel free to be critical and let me know.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-14 21:11:05

At 5/13/10 11:27 PM, jpbear wrote: If yall got the time,
its my first time posting here
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 32666
its my 3rd song, i think its pretty decent =D

thanks.

actually i made some minor changes to it,

thanks.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-14 23:40:25

I don't come around here much but could you vote on this ok bye.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 01:49:23

I appreciate those who critiqued my previous request. Now I have a new track I'd like to hear your opinion on "The War Hawks"

Thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 05:11:03

Holy crap I just reached the character limit in an art request. And I know as much about art as ... err... a guy who doesn't know much about art...

Yeah I suck at similies xD.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 10:38:22

Hey, I'd like a review on this please =).

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 13:05:59

At 5/15/10 05:11 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Holy crap I just reached the character limit in an art request. And I know as much about art as ... err... a guy who doesn't know much about art...

Pfft, it's a legendary review....

We must contact Tom, it wasn't a review full of spam...

(I bet someone will read that, lol)

:P

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 15:22:46

Hey guys! Made this song a couple weeks back and just felt like putting it up here for you guys to enjoy and review!

Cheers!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 16:24:00

At 5/15/10 05:11 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Holy crap I just reached the character limit in an art request. And I know as much about art as ... err... a guy who doesn't know much about art...

That is pretty epic. I've only done that twice and for flash. Art is a way different story. I've never used up a fourth of the characters.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 20:35:07

What we have's what we don't see - Sum 41

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 21:05:20

Hey guys, just asking for some reviews. You can make them optional if you feel like because of the huge list of audio douches. :P

This was made for practice to see if I understood some new actionscript. I'll have a huge one out within the month that contains more than 10 games within it.

The teaser to the sequel to the famous Pyroscape. ;) Out within the week or two probably. Whenever the animator gets things straightened out with the boss fight.

This one is up to you guys as I consider it a spam submission. Also, if you don't know John Madden then it won't make much sense anyway.

I'm off to work on Beneath the Sheets .5 now. :P

Nah, it's actually finished. Just waiting for mochi to accept the ads.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-15 21:46:45

If anyone is interested in horrorcore, check out my audio. Any review and constructive criticism is helpful.
If you don't know what horrorcore is, use my music as an example.

But don't let my music make you think horrorcore sucks (unless you just down right aren't into that shit). There are a shit load of talented horrorcore rappers, and it's an underground genre. Just check em out. Let me know what you think.

Thx.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-16 00:44:03

hey there, RRC.

It's been way too long since I've been in here :P

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and put my newest flash up for review.

Thanks guys, you all are awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-16 04:21:49

At 5/16/10 12:44 AM, Imacow wrote: hey there, RRC.

It's been way too long since I've been in here :P

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and put my newest flash up for review.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 6194
Thanks guys, you all are awesome.

Haha I actually just watched that before coming back to this thread. It's a good thing I didn't review it before or I would of lost a point lol.

On a side note I had to match Steph's character limit review on an art with a character limit review on an audio :P

I actually feel a little sorry for the people who have to read them.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-16 04:51:04

At 5/16/10 04:21 AM, sixflab wrote: Haha I actually just watched that before coming back to this thread. It's a good thing I didn't review it before or I would of lost a point lol.

Lol, well, to make sure that doesn't happen, just add 'Review Request Club' to all of the reviews you do, even the ones which aren't requests. That way, you're advertising the club, you're making sure you don't lose any points and you're making the artist think 'Oh wow, Review Request Club, this reviewer must be good' :P.

On a side note I had to match Steph's character limit review on an art with a character limit review on an audio :P

Pfft, I do that all the time xD.

I actually feel a little sorry for the people who have to read them.

Don't be. They always say 'Holy crap, epic review! Thanks so much!'. Only the ones who don't care about their song say something like 'OMG, I'm not going to read all that' or something (take it from someone who's had experience) :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-16 13:58:35

Sorry for the double post...

At 5/15/10 09:46 PM, EpicFail wrote: If anyone is interested in horrorcore, check out my audio. Any review and constructive criticism is helpful.
If you don't know what horrorcore is, use my music as an example.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 29032
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 25102
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 25294
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 27380
But don't let my music make you think horrorcore sucks (unless you just down right aren't into that shit). There are a shit load of talented horrorcore rappers, and it's an underground genre. Just check em out. Let me know what you think.

Thx.

We only accept up to 3 requests per two weeks. For further reference, check out the rules of the thread.

So yeah, which requests do you want reviewed from those 4?

BBS Signature