00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,681 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-16 23:41:50

At 5/16/10 04:51 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 5/16/10 04:21 AM, sixflab wrote: Haha I actually just watched that before coming back to this thread. It's a good thing I didn't review it before or I would of lost a point lol.
Lol, well, to make sure that doesn't happen, just add 'Review Request Club' to all of the reviews you do, even the ones which aren't requests. That way, you're advertising the club, you're making sure you don't lose any points and you're making the artist think 'Oh wow, Review Request Club, this reviewer must be good' :P.

You do have a point. We need more flash stuff in here. Lol, i'm ok. There is usually room to improve.

On a side note I had to match Steph's character limit review on an art with a character limit review on an audio :P
Pfft, I do that all the time xD.

Don't lie to us. You just +1 everybody.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-17 01:29:13

Hey! I am really looking forward to the opinions on this song.

Thanks a lot. I love this club lol.

Check my SoundCloud Here!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-17 05:22:45

At 5/16/10 11:41 PM, sixflab wrote: Don't lie to us. You just +1 everybody.

Oh yeah? And is that why I won 'best reviewer of the Review Request Club' in the RRC Awards? :P

Thanks again for that, guys :D.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-17 22:10:55

At 5/17/10 05:22 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 5/16/10 11:41 PM, sixflab wrote: Don't lie to us. You just +1 everybody.
Oh yeah? And is that why I won 'best reviewer of the Review Request Club' in the RRC Awards? :P

Thanks again for that, guys :D.

Well someone has to win it. I doubt anyone can dethrone you of that title since all of your reviews are of epicly long proportions.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-18 02:23:27

it's been a long while, but i hope you guys like this one.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-18 13:34:01

cheers for reviewing my audio. Heres one of my art pieces I'd like to be reviewed. Thanks again.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-18 22:18:08

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 02:48:31

Another track out! It's trance, and I haven't made a trance song in a while, so feedback would be great!
And for the reviews yall left me, I will reply to them, I've just been so caught up with other stuff lately.
Thanks!

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.

Member of Review Request Club.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 16:58:28

At 5/19/10 02:48 AM, DJ-Chilvan wrote: Another track out! It's trance, and I haven't made a trance song in a while, so feedback would be great!
And for the reviews yall left me, I will reply to them, I've just been so caught up with other stuff lately.
Thanks!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 33972

Wait! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to repost this. Here's the new link:

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.

Member of Review Request Club.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 18:08:04

If you could review my latest track that'd be great. Was really impressed with the detailed reviews last time :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 20:07:12

Hey Steph, when is the *hunf* update going to be??

I think it'll be in the next week, according to the new rules, huh??

;)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 21:36:09

At 5/19/10 08:07 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey Steph, when is the *hunf* update going to be??

I think it'll be in the next week, according to the new rules, huh??

;)

I finished with the last list but i'm not even going to try and review anything else after it since a lot people apparently forgot to read the rules before posting things here.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 21:53:41

At 5/19/10 09:36 PM, sixflab wrote:
I finished with the last list but i'm not even going to try and review anything else after it since a lot people apparently forgot to read the rules before posting things here.

Yes, people didn't read the new rules... That's awful...

I am simply jealous, since you are a great reviewer and you're so motivated to do those whole reviews...

Ahhhh, how I wish to be in that good 'ol days, I was so willing... :/

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-19 23:48:33

At 5/19/10 09:53 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 5/19/10 09:36 PM, sixflab wrote:
Yes, people didn't read the new rules... That's awful...

I am simply jealous, since you are a great reviewer and you're so motivated to do those whole reviews...

Ahhhh, how I wish to be in that good 'ol days, I was so willing... :/

Most of the time it's real easy for me to just sit down and get a lot of reviews done. I'm a natural critic while flash and art reviews come easy to me. Even though there is a mountainous amount of audio that flows in I am also able to get that done if I set goals. I try to do some of it every day and that way it's bound to get done.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 10:38:27

At 5/19/10 11:48 PM, sixflab wrote: Most of the time it's real easy for me to just sit down and get a lot of reviews done. I'm a natural critic while flash and art reviews come easy to me. Even though there is a mountainous amount of audio that flows in I am also able to get that done if I set goals. I try to do some of it every day and that way it's bound to get done.

Yeah, best way to do it is to calculate how many days you have, how many requests, and divide the amount of requests by the amount of days. With enough motivation, you'll get them done easily. Even though 40 requests sounds like a big number, if you do 3 every weekday and 4 in the weekend, that doesn't really sound too bad :).

Anyway, enough maths... Now for some bad news again...

Unfortunately I don't think I can do all of the requests this time either. I finished all of the art, some flash and some audio, although ever since last Friday I've been ill and only now, 6 days later, do I feel well enough to get myself to reviewing. I'll probably start working on the requests of the next 2 weeks to make sure I get them all done next time, but I don't think I'll do any more requests from the current requests list. Sorry :(.

Although don't worry. Unless something crops up again in the next two weeks, I'll have a 100% before you know it :3.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 10:57:29

At 5/20/10 10:38 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Anyway, enough maths... Now for some bad news again...

Allow me to give you some good news - I reviewed an audio last week :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 13:01:14

At 5/20/10 10:57 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/20/10 10:38 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Anyway, enough maths... Now for some bad news again...

Awesome, I reviewed nothing last week... and I get angry just when I look at that list... >:(

So, Steph, the list is going to be in the next week or in this week?? Can you please tell me what day of the week you wanna post it?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 15:14:38

At 5/20/10 01:01 PM, RogerBK wrote:
Awesome, I reviewed nothing last week... and I get angry just when I look at that list... >:(

So, Steph, the list is going to be in the next week or in this week?? Can you please tell me what day of the week you wanna post it?

Sunday 23rd May 2010; 7th Day of the 20th Week of the 2010th Year after Christ (A.D.); 23rd Day of the 5th Month or 3rd 31-Day Month, May.

That clear enough for ya? Lol xP.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 15:54:02

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 18:54:44

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-20 19:43:22

At 5/20/10 03:14 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Sunday 23rd May 2010; 7th Day of the 20th Week of the 2010th Year after Christ (A.D.); 23rd Day of the 5th Month or 3rd 31-Day Month, May.

That clear enough for ya? Lol xP.

OH... My... Fucking... GOD!!!! It's on SUNDAY???!!!! God, let's review something QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-21 01:10:32

Good job ^-^ It's more than most.

At 5/20/10 07:43 PM, RogerBK wrote:
OH... My... Fucking... GOD!!!! It's on SUNDAY???!!!! God, let's review something QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

But...But...I'm ahead of the curve.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-21 01:25:03

At 5/16/10 01:58 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: So yeah, which requests do you want reviewed from those 4?

Any, doesn't matter.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-21 14:46:07

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/yaoim eowmaster/happy-hoppip
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/yaoim eowmaster/sweet-serendipitys-sunrise
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/yaoim eowmaster/sweet-dreams-surskit

I'd love to recieve some critism on some of my earlier pokemon pictures. :D I made these in flash, oekaki, and photoshop respectively. I used refference and tried my best in using porportion. Most of these are really sweet because when making these I was in pretty good moods.

Please PLEASE critique on elements artistic wise. I assure you, I'm not someone who baaaaaws at even the most harshest of comments, as long as they give me advice on how to get better. Thank you VERY much. :D

I'm an intermediate artist and an amateur flash developer. I love constructive critism.

A member of one of the very rare species on Newgrounds. A female.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-21 22:32:30

REVIEW PLEASE,, IGNORE LAST REQUEST THIS IS THE FINAL

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-22 00:09:51

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-22 02:27:04

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-22 08:48:54

Oh yes. I've been reviewing some people but it seems i forgot to request to join. XD Silly me!.

I'd love to join and review others.

I'm an intermediate artist and an amateur flash developer. I love constructive critism.

A member of one of the very rare species on Newgrounds. A female.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-22 09:05:09

At 5/22/10 08:48 AM, YaoiMeowmaster wrote: Oh yes. I've been reviewing some people but it seems i forgot to request to join. XD Silly me!.

I'd love to join and review others.

We'd like to have you in the club, but you should make your reviews a little bigger first. Check out the reviews of the current club members to see the type of reviews we expect :).

What I'd suggest doing is waiting for the next requests list to come out, which is due tomorrow or Monday (although there could be a delay), and then starting to review those requests, making sure your reviews have around the same amount of constructive criticism as the reviews of the other club members, and then once you've finished your desired amount of requests (you have a time span of 2 weeks before the next update), post the points you gained by reviewing those requests (points system can be found in the first post of the thread) and you'll be added to the club.

Have fun reviewing!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-22 14:26:02

ok guys

hope your not flooded with audio submissions again lol

but heres mine

pretty different i should say....

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee