00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robert0241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Screenshot archive

145,590 Views | 1,736 Replies

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-10 02:41:55

At 6/9/09 12:02 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Caught this a moment ago before it was fixed by the admins, I have no idea what it was for though..

Click on it then BOOM.

Hey guys, remember her?

If you were around in 1998 you might.

And not, this is not a joke, that was Tom's girlfriend, and he wrote that.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-10 21:53:10

When did they start adding actual 'true white text' admins into the moderation list?

NG Screenshot archive

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-13 12:17:38

I found this on the seconed page of the forums whith no one playing with it... Was it really me keeping this on top all the time :::of coure it was::: I see some new people posting here... thats al well and good but if you steal my thunder i will....i will....hem well bad thing will happen to you @;-}>

I got i small piece of history here with a muffin crew sig that no longer exists.
More to come latter i don't want to span this thread like i normaly do >.<

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-14 12:07:27

the good old level glitch:

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-14 12:10:44

i think i got this one off the wayback machine. top blams and saves from ages ago, late 2002 i think

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-15 19:48:39

Now i found this funny.... while i was looking through my archive and i found this screen shot of the first voting pannel and it says something i wish it still said.

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 15:31:17

Will provide picture as soon as possible, but as the new art portal has been leaked tonight, the voting panels are pictures of Nene with the following text:

0 = I'm gonna cut myself.
1 = What a Pupu Platter
2 = Try harder, Almost there!
3 = Hey, This is Alright!
4 = That's some hot Wasabi!
5 = Saranghamnida!

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 15:37:44

At 6/17/09 03:33 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 6/17/09 03:31 PM, JonnyTheWinnar wrote: Will provide picture as soon as possible, but as the new art portal has been leaked tonight, the voting panels are pictures of Nene with the following text:
Got just the bland version

Thanks.

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 15:41:59

I got the "This user has not been scouted" voting panel. This appears when the user obviously hasn't been scouted and you can not vote on his/her art.

NG Screenshot archive

Just because I can...I will!

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 15:43:48

A new Art section has been added to the profiles.

NG Screenshot archive

Just because I can...I will!

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 18:02:57

<< Pages 1-5 Contents
<< Pages 6-10 Contents
<< Pages 11-15 Contents
<< Pages 16-20 Contents
<< Pages 21-25 Contents
<< Pages 26-30 Contents
<< Pages 31-35 Contents
<< Pages 36-40 Contents
<< Pages 41-45 Contents
<< Pages 46-50 Contents
<<Pages 51-55 Contents

Page 56
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: anyone
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: teen
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: mature
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: adult
- False art portal link
- P-Bot sticker free with purchase
- 'Xombie' series no longer available online
- Adblocker banner collection
- Coding error below tank logo
- Tom's girlfriend (not April) circa 1998
- Administrators now in the 'moderated by:' section
- Old 'Muffin Club' sig of PumpkinBreadMuffin
- Level 30 glitch (pre-pre-redesign)
- Top 10 b/p users circa 2002(?)
- Earliest voting bar
- New art portal voting panel
- Art portal art submission page
- Art portal viewing page
- Full art portal page
- 'This user has not been scouted yet' art portal message
- Art section in profiles
- Art portal scoring glitch (10.00/5.00)

Dammit.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-17 18:09:23

Thanks for the contributions guys, but in future, please try not to go onto a new page until Hybrid-Of-Souls has posted the contents list. I know it's easier said than done, what with all the dividing-by-30-ness... but he puts the effort into making the lists, so let's try and give him a slightly easier time with it, yeah? ;P

On that note, cheers for still keeping the thread organised, H-O-S. Much <3's.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 11:40:00

I see that the scoring system in the art portal still needs work.
Where's the first part of the overall review score?

NG Screenshot archive

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 14:23:45

Well it's sad to see the Art portal disappear in just less than a day, but it was probaly not finished and was being tested and we found it and started submitting things to it and was not fully ready for a release..Damn i had posted 11 things to the portal too >.<

Oh well im sure it will be back soon.....On to picture time @;-}>

This is what you would have seen comming to the site... oh about a half a hour ago.

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 16:37:34

lol, we're not going to show you the review mod tools. And all you've really seen of the BBS mod tools from previous screenshots in this thread are the extra buttons we get on the forums... we have waaaaay more tools than that. MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

mwahahahahaha

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 18:38:48

I thought I should post this: the banner annoouncing the opening of the Art Portal officially. The portal has been open for about a day already as some will know, but this is the banner announcing it anyway. Also note the Art button on the main navigation tab for the first time!

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 18:45:37

At 6/18/09 06:38 PM, Scarab wrote: I thought I should post this: the banner annoouncing the opening of the Art Portal officially

Indeed, you should've posted it. Because someone else would've done so first. And being rirst is the most important thing you can do.
Also, Rob's take on what the Art Portal should look like.

NG Screenshot archive

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 18:59:19

At 6/18/09 06:45 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Indeed, you should've posted it. Because someone else would've done so first. And being rirst is the most important thing you can do.

That's sad, but we all know it's true to a degree. We just love to be competitive around here, and the realm of screenshot posting is no exception of course.

Well, I suppose I can claim to be contributing to the site for a change.

At 6/18/09 04:37 PM, NEVR wrote: we have waaaaay more tools than that. MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

mwahahahahaha

I can actually reveal at this point that NEVR once informed me that the moderators get a special, hidden to the non-moderator eye, "Meaning of Life" button. It doesn't give the meaning of life away, but rather plays audio clips of the Monty Python film of the same title.

DON'T STAND THERE GAWKING. HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN THE HAND OF GOD BEFORE?

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 19:01:49

Wide-screen view of Art Portal launch header.

Full size

Also, standard view.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 19:26:15

Screenshot of the 500,000th submission to hit NG. Shame if it gets blammed, but it looks like its a spam flash.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 19:27:40

The insane push for 500k get.

Full size.

NG Screenshot archive

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 19:45:11

At 6/18/09 07:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/18/09 07:26 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: Screenshot of the 500,000th submission to hit NG. Shame if it gets blammed, but it looks like its a spam flash.
90% of what just came through was spam to make 500k come faster, It would be a shame to see it leave but the spam attack was not needed.

Oddly enough it seems like it was one of the few submissions at that time to pass, and it jumped ahead of 15 other submissions. I guess everyone just wasnted to see number 500,000. It is going to be crazy when (if) number one-million strikes.

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 20:03:19

Links in "My Account" where you can view your favorite art authors and art submissions.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 20:41:30

I'm a pretty big nerd for knowing this, but it appears as if they have taken away the box you have to check when writing a review. The box had astatement next to it that said something like (sorry if I mess up on this, it's all from memory): I understand and agree to the terms and condition of wirting reviews. If anyone has a screenshot of the statement I'd like to see it, I probably got that wrong. But I'm positive that they took the checkable box and statement away, here's a screenshot:

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-18 21:24:28

When trying to scout someone in the Unscouted area, yet they already are Scouted.

NG Screenshot archive

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:03:19

At 6/17/09 06:09 PM, NEVR wrote: Thanks for the contributions guys, but in future, please try not to go onto a new page until Hybrid-Of-Souls has posted the contents list. I know it's easier said than done, what with all the dividing-by-30-ness... but he puts the effort into making the lists, so let's try and give him a slightly easier time with it, yeah? ;P

On that note, cheers for still keeping the thread organised, H-O-S. Much <3's.

Indeed. He's doing a great job. One note on the issue of his contents lists, though:

Every so often, he has to post it as the 2nd or 3rd post on a page. Sure, it's not right at the top, but it's NEAR the top, and there's one great thing about it: if a post gets deleted on the previous page, it won't slide back into that page.

Think that doesn't happen? A.... HA!

bottom of page 54.... http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 83/54 ... features the contents list that was at the top of page 55 when it was first posted, I'm sure....

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 83/55

Now there's absolutely no list at all on page 55.

It would be so much easier if he were a mod and could mod the topic himself so he'd know if such a thing happened. ;_;

In the meantime: If any mod deletes a post from before the current page's content list, they should really tell him immediately, also, so he can repost the list if necessary on the current page before it's too late like in the case of page 55. Personally, I think a whole 30-post page with no contents list is far far worse than a page with a content list 1 or 2 posts from the top, in short.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:07:47

At 6/21/09 09:03 PM, gfoxcook wrote: bottom of page 54.... http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 83/54 ... features the contents list that was at the top of page 55 when it was first posted, I'm sure....

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 83/55

Now there's absolutely no list at all on page 55.

Jesus Christ. I just went back a few more pages beyond 54... 54, 53, AND 52 all are missing contents list at the top because they slid off to the previous pages as well, just as I demonstrated above how 55's slid off to the bottom of 54.

And 51 would be missing one, too, except you (NEVR, I mean) reposted it for him.

(sigh)

I wonder what post was so bad it had to be deleted and cause all zis madness. ;_;

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:20:59

At 6/21/09 09:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Jesus Christ. I just went back a few more pages beyond 54... 54, 53, AND 52 all are missing contents list at the top because they slid off to the previous pages as well, just as I demonstrated above how 55's slid off to the bottom of 54.

For all you know it could very well have been one of my +1 posts god knows i make alot of them in here. To show you just what i mean i have around 17.5 of the posts made in this thread or about 298.9 posts in this thread so i would have the highest chance of getting one of my posts getting deleted.

And to think i have 200 or so i have not posted.

And Greg post some of your screenshots you lazy shit @;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:44:53

At 6/21/09 09:20 PM, idiot-buster wrote: For all you know it could very well have been one of my +1 posts god knows i make alot of them in here. To show you just what i mean i have around 17.5 of the posts made in this thread or about 298.9 posts in this thread so i would have the highest chance of getting one of my posts getting deleted.

Interesting. .... I suppose. It's kinda sad that you've kept track of that, man. Coming from the likes of ME, that's saying something, BTW. #;-}>

And to think i have 200 or so i have not posted.

:::shrugs:::

And Greg post some of your screenshots you lazy shit @;-}>

Fuck no!

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:46:59

<< Pages 1-5 Contents
<< Pages 6-10 Contents
<< Pages 11-15 Contents
<< Pages 16-20 Contents
<< Pages 21-25 Contents
<< Pages 26-30 Contents
<< Pages 31-35 Contents
<< Pages 36-40 Contents
<< Pages 41-45 Contents
<< Pages 46-50 Contents
<< Pages 51-55 Contents

Page 56
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: anyone
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: teen
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: mature
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: adult
- False art portal link
- P-Bot sticker free with purchase
- 'Xombie' series no longer available online
- Adblocker banner collection
- Coding error below tank logo
- Tom's girlfriend (not April) circa 1998
- Administrators now in the 'moderated by:' section
- Old 'Muffin Club' sig of PumpkinBreadMuffin
- Level 30 glitch (pre-pre-redesign)
- Top 10 b/p users circa 2002(?)
- Earliest voting bar
- New art portal voting panel
- Art portal art submission page
- Art portal viewing page
- Full art portal page
- 'This user has not been scouted yet' art portal message
- Art section in profiles
- Art portal scoring glitch (10.00/5.00)

Page 57
- Art Portal FAQ first display
- First list of Art Portal mods
- Ratings checked, jumbled artwork
- Art portal scoring glitch: ?/10
- Servers down half-hour before Art Portal release
- Art Portal release header (plus Art Portal in link buttons)
- Rob's take on what the Art Portal should be
- Wide screen view of Art Portal header & side bars
- 500,000th submission
- Large attempt at getting the 500,000th submission
- 'Favorite artists' now available in account settings
- Review box, now without agreement statement
- Attempted user-scouting, user is already scouted

At 6/21/09 09:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Jesus Christ. I just went back a few more pages beyond 54... 54, 53, AND 52 all are missing contents list at the top because they slid off to the previous pages as well, just as I demonstrated above how 55's slid off to the bottom of 54.

And 51 would be missing one, too, except you (NEVR, I mean) reposted it for him.

(sigh)

I noticed that a few months back, a few more pages back as well, and was also ultimately frustrated over how (a) mod(s) was/were deleting posts and sliding everything else back so the contents posts are out of place.

Steam ID

BBS Signature