00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LeftySketch445 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

864,850 Views | 9,723 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG top medal point users list 2024-01-29 02:37:28

At 1/29/24 12:11 AM, Optimos wrote: About me, I've been doing much progress since the thread stopped being active, although I have slowed down in the last week or so. I miss the weekly updates and seeing people discuss about their gains, even if I rarely took part in the conversation.

i don't exactly actively put effort into farming medals. i have a whole bunch of games bookmarked that i want to get around to playing eventually, but usually i just check what's new and stick to that.

in that sense, thanks to pixel day, there's been a lot of games to go through;

though i can't exactly say i've been enjoying my time with them much: aside from a few gems, most of the recent games with medals are either way too shitpost-y for my liking, or they're 3d games that require mouse movement (which i'm currently unable to play due to missing one atm).

even though i'm getting quite a few medals from them, i can't say i'm making any "meaningful" progress because i feel like i would have never bothered playing most of these otherwise.

when i make pseudo-guides for some medal games it's usually because i enjoyed them enough to bother putting in extra effort into them, while also helping others who like me enjoy collecting medals for no reason.

because i haven't seen anything in particular lately that quite grabbed my attention, i've been going back to previous games i left unfinished, though i haven't really worked on any of those either because i've been somewhat busy IRL.

so yeah, just wandering around here every now and then with no real objective;

which is when i was reminded of this thread and decided to check what's been going on lately

Response to NG top medal point users list 2024-02-23 23:44:11

I reached 100,000 medal points recently, so I was wondering if I'm able to get on the list? I'm unsure how it all works, but I'd like to be a part of it. I've been grinding medals for the past few weeks

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

At 2/23/24 11:44 PM, Void wrote: I reached 100,000 medal points recently, so I was wondering if I'm able to get on the list? I'm unsure how it all works, but I'd like to be a part of it. I've been grinding medals for the past few weeks

Seems currently the bar for entry (as per the last update) is 127,670 points, so you need just a bit more to qualify. ;)

Unfortunately updates have also been on pause here for a while now, issue with the script that fetches these stats, hopefully it's back on track soon. You can also see the top 200 on NG Logs here, though included users aren't exactly the same, maybe this'll be back and running when you're ready to be on it!

Congrats on the 100k though! Massive amount.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2024-03-10 07:28:42

Refreshed again and I have now 1,118

FOR FUCK SAKE NEWGROUNDS IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY