00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Screenshot archive

145,676 Views | 1,736 Replies

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-15 01:03:01

A shot of the portal when it had just started, and the entries getting good scores upon passing. (I quite enjoy the FireShot plugin addon extra.. thing.)

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af11/
KrevZabijakVLC0/FireShot.png

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-15 10:05:43

At 8/15/09 08:14 AM, EJRProductions wrote: Glitched portal submission.

You think that's bad, I saw one with the play button below the ad, almost on top the submission details xD

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-15 10:29:39

At 8/15/09 08:14 AM, EJRProductions wrote: Glitched portal submission.

That's NOT Glitched
That happens when some submission has a ridiculous small high... The play button is bigger then the movie size... So that happens

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-15 12:10:22

<< Pages 1-5 Contents
<< Pages 6-10 Contents
<< Pages 11-15 Contents
<< Pages 16-20 Contents
<< Pages 21-25 Contents
<< Pages 26-30 Contents
<< Pages 31-35 Contents
<< Pages 36-40 Contents
<< Pages 41-45 Contents
<< Pages 46-50 Contents
<< Pages 51-55 Contents
<< Pages 56-60 Contents

Page 61
- Bahamut at 20K posts
- Josh's stats pre-deletion
- Large blank space within ad section
- Tags for marking reviews missing, art rating broken
- Art voting bar broken with voting tags showing
- General board with 11,999,998 & 12,000,250 posts
- Userpage error, large black space
- Author info before icon implementation
- Current score: 8.00/5.00
- Message saying to wait for moderator approval for audio
- Pre-redesign mod/admin tools
- Pre-redesign 'sign in' button
- Combat Arms front page side banners
- Old news post from I-Mockery
- Old hentai banner ad
- Another one of Wade's animated sigs
- Successful art deletion

Pictures not included were either useless and/or posted already.

On another note, seriously, guys? Must you always post a picture with haste and without regards to when I need to post the contents. Christ, this thread's been in a lot of trouble since I started running this joint.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-15 15:30:24

Seriously.

NG Screenshot archive

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-16 23:26:07

At 8/13/09 11:35 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 8/13/09 11:04 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I could easily make a replica of your first post in flash. For whatever reason you want it, as long as you know what you said.
You really could do that for me? Well it's just for posterity's sake, i really want to have a pre-redesign post of mine. Since one has not been archived, i will have to settle for a replica.

I was eating McDonalds the other day and found this in the dumpster. I thought you might have enjoyed it so I posted it here. :)

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-16 23:29:18

Damn image resizing system...

Full Size Pic, exactly the size it would be on the old forums right before the redesign.

Here yah go.

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-17 17:38:00

"Game of the Moment" now called "New Game of the Week".
Also has the "Help us by DIGGing this!" link:

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-21 16:50:17

For that Clock Day and Toss the turtle game of the moment, can someone post them in the Game of the Moment Archive? My mum's computer can't handle stuff right now.

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-22 00:51:03

There is now a link in the "Game of the Moment" section on the front page that directs you to the upcoming game of the moment. WHATS THIS? DADS GAME? HELL YES.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-22 22:26:10

At 8/16/09 11:26 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I was eating McDonalds the other day and found this in the dumpster. I thought you might have enjoyed it so I posted it here. :)

Thank you so much for this, in a way you just made the non-existent past exist once again. I'm really happy with the way this turned out, looks just the way it would have over 2 years ago. Also shows how much i have improved over time, i could not even spell simple words correctly. I did see this when you posted it, i have been putting off replying to this for no reason.

Thanks again.

I don't think this has been posted yet, i have a account that is showing cool points and it has a paypal ad for no reason?

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-23 10:05:12

Found this screenshot while lurking aroud in some old threads.

NG Screenshot archive

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-23 12:17:48

I think this one deserves a place here. Not only the lowest award winning scores I´ve ever seen, but also a good example of award stealing by mass voting. This happened today by the way.

NG Screenshot archive

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-24 02:06:54

They added some page advertising to the Games page:

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-24 20:25:43

A Tom fulp post from 2003, it struck my eye because the text was in red and you don't see that to often. I have some other things sitting around, don't know if i need to post them. Since i have almost 300 posts in this thread.

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 03:17:33

The first time I have seen the General forum inactive. I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I do believe someone (I think gfox) said they won't accept the screenshot as true unless the date was given.

EVERYTHING was inactive except the Clubs and Crew forum (FUCK YOU C&C GUYS FOR SCARRING MY "inactive BBS" SCREENSHOT!).

Part 1:

The picture was shifted a bit so that it will fit the 599 pixel limit. To make the picture cleaner, I have cut out the forum descriptions a bit.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 03:19:41

Now here's Part 2:

Again, pic was shifted so that I could fit the reply/topic count & the date of last post

Same picture, but I decided to add the crap from Clubs and Crews all the way to P-Bot's posting.

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 03:31:48

This one has some story with it:

So I was posting in the Sig Stealing thread and managed to post a picture exposing the BBS moderating tools. It was so precise that it surprisingly caught Wade's attention. He thought that I hacked a mod's account and then PM'd me + investigated my accounts. When the result came negative, I was let free.

Here's more evidence:

http://supermariobross.newgrounds.com/ne ws/post/364914 (Wade commented there)
http://supermariobross.newgrounds.com/ne ws/post/364937

So here's a picture of the BBS mod tools that managed to fool Wade (unique part of this picture is the [del pic] button tacked on along with all the other tools):

I don't have GIMP, so sorry for shit quality

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 03:43:39

Filler post, because I'm sick of seeing this thread being a huge fucking mess with all you impatient morons posting your screenshots for your quick +1 without letting Hybrid post the content list. In fact, this thread is in such a big mess that the links the content post has don't lead to the page that has Pages X-Y contents.

So yeah, HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES until Hybrid posts the content page!

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 11:38:41

I had nothing to do...

<< Pages 1-5 Contents
<< Pages 6-10 Contents
<< Pages 11-15 Contents
<< Pages 16-20 Contents
<< Pages 21-25 Contents
<< Pages 26-30 Contents
<< Pages 31-35 Contents
<< Pages 36-40 Contents
<< Pages 41-45 Contents
<< Pages 46-50 Contents
<< Pages 51-55 Contents
<< Pages 56-60 Contents

Page 61
- Bahamut at 20K posts
- Josh's stats pre-deletion
- Large blank space within ad section
- Tags for marking reviews missing, art rating broken
- Art voting bar broken with voting tags showing
- General board with 11,999,998 & 12,000,250 posts
- Userpage error, large black space
- Author info before icon implementation
- Current score: 8.00/5.00
- Message saying to wait for moderator approval for audio
- Pre-redesign mod/admin tools
- Pre-redesign 'sign in' button
- Combat Arms front page side banners
- Old news post from I-Mockery
- Old hentai banner ad
- Another one of Wade's animated sigs
- Successful art deletion

Page 62
- Front Page Chinese Chat Picture Glitch
- Front Page Chinese Chat Picture Glitch (Scaled down)
- Clock Day 2009 "Game of the Moment"
- The start of the flood of Clock Day Submissions
- New UJ submission page glitch
- Wide screen Under Judgment Play button glitch
- A long list of submissions under "Great Score" and "Awesome Score"
- "Game of moment" now "New Game of the Week" with "Help us by DIGGing this" link
- Deleted Art Glitch
- Upcoming "Game of the Moment" list
- Profile showing "Cool Points" and a PayPal ad
- Old NG flash view
- Award Theft by mass voting
- 2003 Tom Fulp BBS post in red text
- Photoshop Picture that fooled Wade

I didn't bother adding my "BBS Inactive" screenshot.

1 picture left out other than my "BBS Inactive" screenshot as it's not really relevant to the thread's purpose.

At 8/26/09 10:05 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Yeah, NEVR's probably going to have to delete these new posts (including this one) AND make the contents list. Because where I'm standing from with this iPod touch, there's not much I can do without getting highly frustrated at how I can't copy-paste everything and etcetera.

Well I made most of the content list. Main purpose is for the easy copy and paste convenience so that you or NEVR can make some modifications (if either of you want to).

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 15:29:16

Heres a screenshot of my computer acting like an asshole to NG.

NG Screenshot archive

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 22:37:02

Also, is there already a section that keeps track of the 'games of the moment' with front page picture included?
If not, then feel free to post the front page pics of those, provided someone like NEVR may have to approve.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-26 22:38:22

You and Krev already talked about this a bit, but you seemed more distracted by the disruption to the usual top-of-page table of contents tradition.

Speaking of which, a couple pages back, there's already another TOC that got bumped up from top of page to bottom-of-previous-page. The insanity continues. ;_;

At 8/26/09 03:17 AM, NGReviewEater wrote: The first time I have seen the General forum inactive. I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I do believe someone (I think gfox) said they won't accept the screenshot as true unless the date was given.

Don't think it was me, but since you mention me + time/dates for accuracy...

EVERYTHING was inactive except the Clubs and Crew forum (FUCK YOU C&C GUYS FOR SCARRING MY "inactive BBS" SCREENSHOT!).

Dude... for General, it says the last post was at 2:32 AM, and for C&C it says the last post was at 2:33 AM. General received a post within 1 minute of C&C's "active" post that ruined your screenshot. You told Krev that General gets a post every 30 seconds... well, 30-60ish or so was still true in your screenshot. You didn't capture a unique moment where somehow General wasn't being posted in at all for a long period of time, you just captured a normal moment when General had been posted in within the past minute.

And I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that the reason all the forums were listed as grey/no-unread-posts is that you were refreshing the BBS again and again till almost everything was inactive for a screenshot. Of course that's gonna happen. There's not dozens of posts per minute here, after all, spread all around the various forums of the BBS. This isn't youtube's comments system, it's NG BBS. Very light traffic (relatively-speaking).

I just don't get what the point of showing that you can refresh the BBS listing and make it look like all the forums are dormant when really if you had waited an hour before hitting refresh, almost all of them would have shown new posts.... In fact, looking at your screenshot again, every single one of the 9 normal forums (the all-access ones) had postes within 30-60 minutes prior to the posts I mentioned above on General and on C&C that were the most recent ones at the time of the screenshot.

So.... huh? Unless a nice, grey, "no-unread-posts-since-your-last-visit" screenshot is aesthetically pleasing to you, I fail to see the point of those two screenshots. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course, this topis has way way way way more useless screenshots than that. #;-}> But if that's what you like, just hang out on Wi/Ht? in the middle of the night, hit refresh a couple times, and you'll have a nice long list of 30 topics, all grey and "inactive." Nothing special.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-27 00:29:55

At 8/26/09 03:43 AM, NGReviewEater wrote: Filler post, because I'm sick of seeing this thread being a huge fucking mess with all you impatient morons posting your screenshots for your quick +1 without letting Hybrid post the content list. In fact, this thread is in such a big mess that the links the content post has don't lead to the page that has Pages X-Y contents.

You know why all of the lists are off track and not on the top of the page like they were at one point in time? Posts were deleted and that causing them to be off alot. Now this is not the case for all of the list's but i would say 9 of 10 times this is what caused the problem here. So what you are saying is mostly wrong here, since you would not know i don't mind as much; calm down though.

Most of the posts may seem just like +1 posts and yes they may be for Wi/Ht standards, if you look in the mass of topics in the general. I would say that mosts of the posts are just a few words long and have little value what so ever. The users who post here :::alot are mine:::: want to share the past with the people who may not have been around for it. It could bring back alot of memories for users who lived through that time the screenshot was taken in.

You are right about most of the pages being off of there target even being 5 pages off at the most. Theres nothing we can do about that and no way we can fix this. Theres no way we can stop stupid posts from being made and then being deleted. It's just fact.

I read what Greg(Gfox) posted and i think he covered most of it, and agree with what he said.

So yeah, HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES until Hybrid posts the content page!

H-O-S was given the job by Nevr and is the only one that makes the lists here, i'm sure when the page got to 30 replys that he would have made the first post on the next page.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-28 22:16:47

The new Featured art section on the front page!

I got 2 others on the way.

NG Screenshot archive

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-28 22:29:05

At 8/26/09 10:37 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Also, is there already a section that keeps track of the 'games of the moment' with front page picture included?

Yes, we have the Game of The Moment Archive :)

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-29 13:32:10

NG Screenshot archive

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-29 21:18:23

I noticed that the previous game of the week, Toss the Turtle, had it's "game of the Week" image featured in another place on the front page. It was right under the artist news and to the right of the featured series & collections and featured web content boxes. Anyone else getting this?

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-29 21:32:25

At 8/29/09 09:18 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: Anyone else getting this?

Yep. :) Could it be that it's a trailing featured spot? When a new game is featured, Favor might move to that spot?
Dunno.

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-08-29 21:40:38

At 8/29/09 09:32 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 8/29/09 09:18 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: Anyone else getting this?
Yep. :) Could it be that it's a trailing featured spot? When a new game is featured, Favor might move to that spot?
Dunno.

I think they added it when they put the featured art in the frontpage, so that the layout looks fine. I think it's cool, but I'm not sure if many people will see it down there.