00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Screenshot archive

145,672 Views | 1,736 Replies

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 21:49:38

At 6/21/09 09:46 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
At 6/21/09 09:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Jesus Christ. I just went back a few more pages beyond 54... 54, 53, AND 52 all are missing contents list at the top because they slid off to the previous pages as well, just as I demonstrated above how 55's slid off to the bottom of 54.

And 51 would be missing one, too, except you (NEVR, I mean) reposted it for him.

(sigh)
I noticed that a few months back, a few more pages back as well, and was also ultimately frustrated over how (a) mod(s) was/were deleting posts and sliding everything else back so the contents posts are out of place.

Well, it's one thing for it to happen every now and then to just one page. For instance, if a mod deleted something from page 57 right now, only THIS page would be effected by that. But... when it's a post from like FIVE POSTS back, it really fucks shit up times TEN. Epic. O_o

Anyway, consider yourself insured for this page, at least. You have ONE safe deletion of a post by a mod prior to page 58 to spare thanks to my above accidental page-starting post. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 22:07:32

At 6/21/09 09:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/21/09 09:20 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Interesting. .... I suppose. It's kinda sad that you've kept track of that, man. Coming from the likes of ME, that's saying something, BTW. #;-}>

Yes i would say it is since you are the king of the statwhores and all that jazz. Well what can i say i get really into this old newgrounds thing and i put alot of time finding this.

And Greg post some of your screenshots you lazy shit @;-}>
Fuck no!

thats right give into peer pressure you fool @;-}

What do i have to show you......::: looks through 35mb worth of photos::::
Do you remember Hanzo.. this is probaly around the time you signed up in early 2000.

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 22:12:36

At 6/21/09 10:07 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 6/21/09 09:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/21/09 09:20 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Interesting. .... I suppose. It's kinda sad that you've kept track of that, man. Coming from the likes of ME, that's saying something, BTW. #;-}>
Yes i would say it is since you are the king of the statwhores and all that jazz. Well what can i say i get really into this old newgrounds thing and i put alot of time finding this.

Into finding pics? Sure, there's nothing wrong with that. What I said was sad was not your POSTING in here, or how much you've posted in here, but that you KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY POSTS you make in this thread, man. #;-}>

Knowing what % of your fave thread is YOUR POSTINGS is kinda sad, that's what I'm saying. Get me now? #;-}>

Fuck no!

I WILL NOT GIVE IN.

NG Screenshot archive

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-21 22:24:43

At 6/21/09 10:12 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Into finding pics? Sure, there's nothing wrong with that. What I said was sad was not your POSTING in here, or how much you've posted in here, but that you KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY POSTS you make in this thread, man. #;-}>

Thats what i was trying to say. You just said it for me is all. But ya that is sad. One day i was really board i went through every page and counted each post on each page. Thats no joke from there i would just add on to my list in word after each pafe passes @;-}...

Knowing what % of your fave thread is YOUR POSTINGS is kinda sad, that's what I'm saying. Get me now? #;-}>

It is... well enough about this because this makes me feel like i have no life outside of here and it is just beging of summer for me so i get board some days. Get off my back about this thing @;-}

Fuck no!
I WILL NOT GIVE IN.

Just did you silly joker you are...
Look at leroy and the childish spelling.

NG Screenshot archive

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-23 22:22:00

Oh, just a quick note for the listmakerer's sake: I really really wish I could remember who made those two pictures I posted jokingly to idiotbuster on this page, but I cannot, and the username or usernames were not in the damned filenames. So unless I can find them elsewhere with different filenames... 'fraid they shall remain anonymous.

Just label them "anti-fixit propaganda from 2003 or 2004" and "silly gfox tribute back when gfox was actually up with ramagi near the top of the b/p charts in 2003 or 2004" respectively or something similar. #;-}>

For some reason I'm thinking of alexsmolik's name when I think of the 2nd one specifically, but that can't be right... ack, I dunno. If I were to think of more possible names, I'd just start second guessing each one, so there's not much point to ruminating about it.

At 6/21/09 10:24 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Thats what i was trying to say. You just said it for me is all. But ya that is sad. One day i was really board i went through every page and counted each post on each page. Thats no joke from there i would just add on to my list in word after each pafe passes @;-}...

Okay, you seemed to be thinking I was criticising your picture-digging-upness and your posting of said pics here in this thead, and I just wanted to let you know that wasn't it at all. #;-}>

You need to work on getting less bored. When I do crazy stat shit, it's not because I'm bored, it's because I have a fetish for stats, and I enjoy it.

It is... well enough about this because this makes me feel like i have no life outside of here and it is just beging of summer for me so i get board some days. Get off my back about this thing @;-}

Heh. Oh, I'm sure you have a life. But one of the goals of us Wi/Ht?ers is to sap the life out of everyone who falls into our little trap here, so... I'm afraid it won't last for long. MWAHAHAHAaaaa... yeah.

At 6/22/09 01:52 PM, SuperMarioBrosS wrote: I didn't want to bump this topic, but since it was bumped, mind as well add this here:

This topic's really one of the many perpetually-active topics we have on Wi/Ht?. It's not the same sort of straightforward stat list topics that get updated on a regular schedule and thus the listmaker is always bumping them even if the people just talking in them or appreciating the lists aren't... but it IS basically a chain of posts, many with pictures, and then a list every page of those pictures with descriptions, so... never feel bad about bumping it. This topic is meant to be on page 1 of the forum at all times if possible!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-24 20:59:16

Look at what i dug up out of my archive a photo of Tom and i believe this is Greg form the year 2005. It is very rare from what i seen, as this is the only one with Greg in it....what ever i'm full of shit and you all know it @;-}

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-26 12:28:54

This may have been posted before, but here is a picture from pre-redesign, with the two level 30's, HumanTarget52 and Pimp.

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-26 22:31:01

At 6/26/09 12:28 PM, JonnyTheWinnar wrote: This may have been posted before, but here is a picture from pre-redesign, with the two level 30's, HumanTarget52 and Pimp.

Yes that was posted by me early on in this threads life. If you want to post something try to check the page updates Done by HOS or Nevr. Or you can even pm me if you don't see it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 14:09:50

At 6/24/09 08:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Look at what i dug up out of my archive a photo of Tom and i believe this is Greg form the year 2005. It is very rare from what i seen, as this is the only one with Greg in it....what ever i'm full of shit and you all know it @;-}

No no no, that is CLEARLY Ralph Lauren. The shirt wouldn't lie!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 14:22:00

Additional source required. And no, this was around WAY before the art portal swung around, and it's not even there now.

Also, quit screwing around. You screw around too much

NG Screenshot archive

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 16:15:58

At 6/27/09 02:22 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Additional source required.

Who iz you talking to, man?

Quotes iz yer friend. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 16:29:49

At 6/27/09 02:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: No no no, that is CLEARLY Ralph Lauren. The shirt wouldn't lie!

Are you protecting yourself from having a picture of yourself on a mainstream topic @;-}>
hem that made little sence.....
I know my clothing brands and you are not a clothing brand my friend.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 16:39:02

At 6/27/09 04:29 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 6/27/09 02:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: No no no, that is CLEARLY Ralph Lauren. The shirt wouldn't lie!
Are you protecting yourself from having a picture of yourself on a mainstream topic @;-}>
hem that made little sence.....
I know my clothing brands and you are not a clothing brand my friend.

No, just making a joke. That's me wearing a shirt I stole from Ralph Lauren.

If I hadn't wanted my pic on NG, I wouldn't have posed for a pic with Tom Fulp at SXSW back in March 2005, eh? That pic was in several topics back in 2005, some of them possibly "mainstream." It's just old news by this point. Good find, since that's what this topic's all about, but it's still in the LIT section of the site, so kinda pointless to post anymore old pics like that:

http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/sxsw_2005.
html

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-27 23:40:59

The current black void in userpages. I hope they are adding a submitted art section like the areas that show what users have uploaded to audio/flash.

NG Screenshot archive

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-30 13:52:05

NG Screenshooters, I have a mission for you. I need the old screen format before this art one.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-30 21:16:50

At 6/30/09 01:52 PM, SupraAddict wrote: NG Screenshooters, I have a mission for you. I need the old screen format before this art one.

Here you go Supra.

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-06-30 21:33:48

<< Pages 1-5 Contents
<< Pages 6-10 Contents
<< Pages 11-15 Contents
<< Pages 16-20 Contents
<< Pages 21-25 Contents
<< Pages 26-30 Contents
<< Pages 31-35 Contents
<< Pages 36-40 Contents
<< Pages 41-45 Contents
<< Pages 46-50 Contents
<< Pages 51-55 Contents

Page 56
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: anyone
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: teen
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: mature
- Post-redesign pre-widescreen rating icon: adult
- False art portal link
- P-Bot sticker free with purchase
- 'Xombie' series no longer available online
- Adblocker banner collection
- Coding error below tank logo
- Tom's girlfriend (not April) circa 1998
- Administrators now in the 'moderated by:' section
- Old 'Muffin Club' sig of PumpkinBreadMuffin
- Level 30 glitch (pre-pre-redesign)
- Top 10 b/p users circa 2002(?)
- Earliest voting bar
- New art portal voting panel
- Art portal art submission page
- Art portal viewing page
- Full art portal page
- 'This user has not been scouted yet' art portal message
- Art section in profiles
- Art portal scoring glitch (10.00/5.00)

Page 57
- Art Portal FAQ first display
- First list of Art Portal mods
- Ratings checked, jumbled artwork
- Art portal scoring glitch: ?/10
- Servers down half-hour before Art Portal release
- Art Portal release header (plus Art Portal in link buttons)
- Rob's take on what the Art Portal should be
- Wide screen view of Art Portal header & side bars
- 500,000th submission
- Large attempt at getting the 500,000th submission
- 'Favorite artists' now available in account settings
- Review box, now without agreement statement
- Attempted user-scouting, user is already scouted

Page 58
- Anti-fixit propaganda: 'gfoxcook: Robot Fighter'
- Anti-fixit propaganda: 'gfoxcook: madman blammer'
- Old NG gif of Leroy
- New to the Art FAQ: how to get scouted
- gfoxcook & Tom together IRL
- Artistic tankman art, author unknown
- Black void in userpages
- Grey void in userpages
- New to the Art FAQ: 'I'm not an artist'
- Gold aura levels 1-20
- Gold aura levels 21-40
- Gold aura levels 41-59

Also, no one freaking touch any posts from that last page. You've caused enough large out of place messes several times back.

At 6/30/09 09:16 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 6/30/09 01:52 PM, SupraAddict wrote: NG Screenshooters, I have a mission for you. I need the old screen format before this art one.
Here you go Supra.

That, it ain't.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 14:41:57

New "Game of the Moment" on the front page:

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 15:11:19

Hybrid, I think you need to reorganize some of the links in the contents list. Some post were deleted, bumping some of the lists to the previous pages.

At 6/30/09 09:16 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Here you go Supra.

Just so you know: this has been posted in here before. You should look more in the contents list. ;)

Header w/ NG MAG button on the left corner (15th post).
Header w/ "Store" button on the left corner (5th post).

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 17:20:43

Game of the Moment

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 17:58:52

At 7/2/09 05:43 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 7/2/09 05:20 PM, Ulta wrote: Game of the Moment
Scroll up dude....Its like....Right there. The 3rd post on this page....

Yeah but in shit quality.

Looks like he put it through MSpaint...

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 18:25:40

At 7/2/09 06:12 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 7/2/09 05:58 PM, Ulta wrote: Yeah but in shit quality.

As long as its readable and not crap quality, its good enough. Besides, that one included the border as well. Yours didn't.

Yeah because i got my image from

http://img.ngfiles.com/featured_reemus3.
jpg

and didn't put it through paint.

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 18:29:15

At 7/2/09 05:58 PM, Ulta wrote:
At 7/2/09 05:43 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 7/2/09 05:20 PM, Ulta wrote: Game of the Moment
Scroll up dude....Its like....Right there. The 3rd post on this page....
Yeah but in shit quality.

I actually used Photoshop CS4, I just saved it as a .gif to reduce file size. Also, you should really include the border so that people know what page it's on and where it is on the page.

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-02 18:34:58

Here, since you guys are so picky lol

NG Screenshot archive

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-03 03:04:14

Just found this one on the portal, if you all would like to add it to your collection.
It's still up and running here:

NG Screenshot archive

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-03 15:50:13

Time to make myself relavant here again....
Wade asking the general a very serious question ::::circa 2002:::

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-03 16:17:07

At 7/3/09 04:04 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 7/3/09 03:50 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Time to make myself relavant here again....
I've seen that around here before....

No... wade made meny things like/similar to this around 2000-2003. Just pictures of himself with a piece of paper with some writting derected towards a topic in the general. I don't believe this has been posted yet and if it has please link me to the page.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-06 23:31:10

At 7/4/09 12:57 AM, SCTE3 wrote: ZONE-SAMA roaming the forums, have a nice day fellows.

I don't know how important that is, he is just a user broswing the forums...nothing to special there. So it's up to HOS if he wants to include it on the list or not.. personaly i think not.

So as i once was the top poster in this thread i will now reclaim my crown if you will. I just found a folder within a folder that i forgot i made all from the year 2003 so lets see what i have...

First i have a old advertisement :::from 2003::: when newgrounds was in some money troubles they took any add they could put up and this was one of them of a britney spears add that says she was topless.

Link if that is not good enough.

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-06 23:35:42

Next i have a Screenshot form the audio portal just as it was launched. It had little to offer in each category because it was just launched and it could be a big piece of NG history... if you think about it :::for a long time:::

A link if it does not turn out good on the forums.

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature

Response to NG Screenshot archive 2009-07-06 23:41:48

Next up is something that we still have today called the flash portal stistics page. One of the few features that are still here from that time period... meny pages from that time are not here as they were added just because the looked cool. Anyways i don't know when this page was created but, it looks to be the first version of it. With only just over 28,000 movies.

Link if it looks bad.

NG Screenshot archive

BBS Signature