00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Diy Munny Competition

92,168 Views | 822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:35:40

omg jazza's got my vote!

ITS A FIGURE OF SPEECH
unless there is a public vote ;)

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:39:10

I got mine today!! I'm already attached to it. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:43:57

At 11/14/07 11:13 PM, mynamewontfitin wrote: My progress...
First shot is the wizzle with clay built on to it and shaped
Second shot is with a coat of gesso and sanded
Bottom shots are where it's at now. Painted with acrylic. Still gotta do marker outlines and some other stuff.

did you just do my brother O.O

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:52:52

Freakin SWEET! everyone's WZL's are looking great. I haven't got to order yet. I hope i can get one soon. Keep up the good work everyone.

Evil spelled backwards is Live and we all want to do that now don't we.

Deny the big lie, don't beLIEve and don't conform.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:56:18

At 11/15/07 03:52 PM, SirSeraphdeFallen wrote: Freakin SWEET! everyone's WZL's are looking great. I haven't got to order yet. I hope i can get one soon. Keep up the good work everyone.

same, still waiting for them to restock

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 15:58:52

Mynamewontfitin
nice!but i think he should were a mets hat cause COUGH* its a better team COUGH*
but also should give him eyes!

As-Soul
isnt that the wrong munny?but its sick,i hope it counts =/

Jazza
yours i think is my favorite cause i dont see anythng wrong exept that hes proboly is an illigal immagrant and may get caught

Damnt,if you dont know it then GOOGLE IT!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 16:03:15

At 11/14/07 09:36 PM, danomano65 wrote:
At 11/14/07 09:17 PM, As-Soul wrote: MINE!
but isn't that the bigger kind. so it doesn't count? nice crack teeth btw. hahaha

oh noes! lol

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 16:11:32

K, im still waiting for the WZL so in the meantime ill have to keep working on my munnies and ill also design a new freeman wzl. Im definitely gonna do him, complete with crowbar and-just maybe- a gravity gun.

It would be cool to put a magnet in the gravity gun just for the hell of it!

NOW ONLY 19.99 THE AMAZING FREEMAN ACTION FIGURE! WITH NERDHERO GRIP, CROWBAR, AND WORKING GRAVITY GUN! THATS RIGHT KIDS, JUST NOW, FOR THIS LIMITED TIME, IF YOU STEAL YOUR MOM'S CREDIT CARD AND BUY THE AMAZING FREEMAN FIGURE, YOU ALSO GET THIS WORKING GRAVITY GUN! LIFT YOUR DOG, YOUR CAR, YOUR HOUSE!

Fasttalk: Canofsprite is not responsible for any injury caused by the crowbar or gravity gun. Contains small parts, not to be handled by small children or dumbasses. Gravity gun only able to pick up paperclips, nails, etc. We also will not be held responsible for migraines caused by children whining about how their new toy wont work.

:p.

If you cant all tell, im bored.

@Jazza and MNWFI, great painting both of ye!

Dan, i advise you make a master chief helmet. It will look great.

@Luis: Just wanted to clarify something because im not quite sure, are we allowed to keep them and just post a pic of the final product in the thread to enter? Or do we have to mail it in.

Keep it up everyone.

I was EXACTLY the 4,500th person to view this epic thread! woot!

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 16:46:20

At 11/15/07 03:58 PM, sk8erkid95 wrote: Mynamewontfitin
nice!but i think he should were a mets hat cause COUGH* its a better team COUGH*
but also should give him eyes!

Haha, hmm... I actually don't follow sports at all and have no favorite team or anything... but the Yanks hat is more representative of NYC than the mets logo which is why I put that on.
I was going to add eyes today but there was a gas leak at my school and we had to evacuate so all my pens are still there :(
I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

Thanks for the crits everyone.

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 17:37:45

At 11/15/07 04:11 PM, CanofSprite wrote: @Luis: Just wanted to clarify something because im not quite sure, are we allowed to keep them and just post a pic of the final product in the thread to enter? Or do we have to mail it in.

If you bought your own you can keep it can post a pic. If i bought one for you, you'll have to give it back.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-15 20:53:05

By the way, this stuff is amazing if you wanna make it look real shiny. I originally bought this stuff to water-seal some stickers I made but I just tested it on a piece of clay painted with a acrylic and it works great.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 11:59:26

uh-oh> WZLs just went from restocking soon to outta stock...
BAD SIGN

REALITIY, IT'S JUST, IT'S JUST-REALITY

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 17:57:55

I got my Munny today! thanks luis, i can't wait to get started ill show some pictures on my user page tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye out.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 20:47:58

My wzl still isnt here. so, if it arrives on monday, that means i have like 3 days to do it after i go to a DECENT art supply store (goddamn joanns, only thing close to my house), because the somewhat expensive brushes i bought are the cheap type that have the bristles that fall out - in large clumps- in my paint. so basically, all the hair sticks to my munny.

godammit.

I was EXACTLY the 4,500th person to view this epic thread! woot!

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 21:17:47

Next week is a full week of being able to work on it.. the deadline it'd be nice for people to finish but we'll see... i just sent off the last batch this past weekend and some of them are european so the mail takes some time to get through customs.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 21:37:13

Right, it's weekend again, I'm off to the shops to get me some clay, some glaze and extra bits. If I have time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 21:45:36

had some free time so i painted most of the body of mine. still have quite a bit left... needs hands tie and im considering pinstripes... the one thing that bugged me about krinkels' tricky is that he's just gray.. decided to upgrade his wardrobe a bit.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 22:06:23

Oh, damn! ...guess I should look at a calendar once in a while! lol ...I was thinking I had all of the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend to work on it. Weekends are really the only time I have for this kinda stuff, and I know I won't get it done this weekend. Oh well!

Great job to everyone that's posted so far! They're all turning out great!! I'm looking forward to seeing remyzero's when it's finished! :D

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 22:10:03

At 11/16/07 10:06 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: Oh, damn! ...guess I should look at a calendar once in a while! lol ...I was thinking I had all of the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend to work on it.

Its due the 27th.. bout 11 days or so.. itll probably be pushed till dec 1.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 22:11:03

by due, it mainly means just post your finished pics. I'll collect them after and msg you on instructions for sending em back (to those it applies to).

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 22:31:22

...and by "look at" a calendar, I mean "learn how to read..."!

I'm retarded... IGNORE ME!

All caps for Seizure Dog! ;)

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 22:45:08

less confusion more photos....

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 23:02:11

these are awesome, i would buy one but it would just be a waste because of my complete lack of artistic talent.
so sad, i would love to have a couple of those prettying up my bedroom.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-16 23:08:34

arnt you going to add the dick?

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 00:00:23

You bastards... New WIP. Going to the shops tomorrow for bits and bobs. Comments so far?

P.S. Yes, he'll have another eye.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 04:05:13

At 11/17/07 04:01 AM, ShirtTurtle wrote:
At 11/17/07 12:00 AM, MiddleFingerRings wrote: You bastards... New WIP. Going to the shops tomorrow for bits and bobs. Comments so far?

Is that just pen?

i dink so

Damnt,if you dont know it then GOOGLE IT!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 04:08:48

At 11/17/07 04:01 AM, ShirtTurtle wrote:
At 11/17/07 12:00 AM, MiddleFingerRings wrote: You bastards... New WIP. Going to the shops tomorrow for bits and bobs. Comments so far?

Is that just pen?

:( It's fine-liner, a shit one. It washes of easily though, I'm using it to draw the stuff on, then I'll go over it with a better fine-liner, so it's not washed out.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 08:30:49

wow so i guess I need primer. i tried to paint mine with a pink base coat( thats right, pink) and it started to peel off immediately. Primer will fix that right?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 08:41:23

At 11/16/07 10:45 PM, Luis wrote: less confusion more photos....

That looks wicked Lu.

I hope no one is seriously going to draw a dick on theres or anything.

Middle Finger, looks like it'll be a class one.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-11-17 10:41:22

At 11/17/07 08:30 AM, SpencerMann wrote: wow so i guess I need primer. i tried to paint mine with a pink base coat( thats right, pink) and it started to peel off immediately. Primer will fix that right?

actually as was suggested earlier, acryclic white gesso workes great. i used that on the body of mine and it worked great... takes a bit for it to dry.

None

BBS Signature